one

michael just hated everything about school really. all he wanted to do was just stay home, maybe invite his bestfriend luke over for movie marathons and cuddles. but he can't have everything in this world now, can he?

"bye mum, i love you." michael pecked his mum's cheek before slamming the car door shut. he walks to the school doors hurriedly, not wanting to socialize with anyone except luke at the moment.

michael feels a rush of adrenaline when he remembers that he's wearing a matching pair of black nike sweatshirt and shorts, his favorite pair of black converse.

"mikey, babe." luke grins and pulls michael to his warm embrace.

"you look so pretty today." luke whispers, playing with michael's soft faded pastel purple- baby hair at his nape.

"lukey." michael giggles, burying his head on luke's broad shoulders.

"you don't look so bad yourself." michael grins placing his rather small hands on luke's broad shoulders.

michael then squats down to his locker and fidgeting with the lock to unlock it, gathering all the stuff he needs for his next class.

"i don't like how hood is staring at you like you're some kind of meat." luke grunted pulling michael close to his own body.

luke was naturally overprotective of michael. not that they were dating but they've been friends for as long as they could remember so it was normal seeing luke be so salty.

michael turns and fixed his gaze to where luke was looking, only to be met by a pair of chocolaty brown eyes across the hallway. calum hood.

michael just offered him a small smile and surprisingly calum returned it before calum's friend, ashton nudged him.

"oh my god, calum hood just smiled at me." michael squeaked, squeezing luke's arm.

"i'm really not surprised, he stares at you like everyday." luke retorted, running his long fingers through his blond hair.

it took a moment for luke's words to fully register to michael's brain and then it hit him that calum hood stares at him everyday.

"lu, you're lying. then why don't i notice him staring?" michael pouts crossing his small arms over his chest sassily.

luke followed suit, copying michael's actions, crossing his arms playfully over his chest and huffed, "because you've been too focused over the fact that ashton stares at me everyday."

"so you finally admit ashton stares at you everyday." michael smirks lightly pushing luke's arm playfully.

luke's cheeks turns red as he suddenly found he floor interesting but before luke got a chance to make any comeback, the loud school bell rang, indicating that class was starting.

;

calum wasn't in the mood for anything today. neither was he in the mood to hear ashton's rambles about luke. he was just too obsessed with luke, really.

he wouldn't blame ashton though, luke's a pretty cute guy. but luke's definitely not his type.

"-calum are you even listening?" ashton huffed and punched his arm. which didn't hurt at all because calum was pretty fit.

"can you fuck off for a second?" calum grumbled.

"jeez, someone's on their man period." ashton joked. but calum was having none of it.

calum bolted out of the canteen, his varsity jacket hanging off his shoulders as his black nike squeaks on the cheap floor.

"fucking move." calum snapped as he shoved everyone out of his way. the words 'douche', 'asshole' and 'dick' were being thrown at him but he didn't exactly give a fuck.

he wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, though neither did he care. without realizing, he knocked a 5'4 figure onto the floor, a loud thump could be heard as the person fell.

at first calum decided to ignore the person and wanted to keep walking. it was a lie if calum said that he was going to help and apologize to the person. but as soon as he saw the figure, his heart fell to his stomach.

"oh fuck, im really sorry princess- i mean, uh, um, baby b-" calum stammers and clears his throat. he then kneels on the floor as michael sniffles and rubs his elbows.

the hall quieted down and most students' stares at them with wide eyes because holy shit, they never knew that calum fucking hood could be such a sweetheart.

"are you okay?" calum asked, helping michael up with guilt.

michael just looked down and rubbed his eyes.

"look, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean it. please forgive me." calum pleaded as michael let out another sniffle.

michael looked at calum with tear-filled eyes because fuck, it did hurt falling on his bum.

"no, fuck, hey don't cry." calum comforted, cradling michael's face and wiping away his tears without thinking.

"what the fuck is going on here?" luke spat and shoved calum away from michael. luke indulged michael in a hug and calum can't help but feel a little bit jealous of them.

"i uh, might've accidentally knocked michael down." calum nervously said.

luke was the same height as calum but calum had muscles and everything. despite that, calum can't help but feel scared that luke won't let him talk or even look at michael again.

"mikey, baby, are you alright?" luke asked michael, pecking his forehead.

calum clenched his fist when luke called michael 'baby'. he now sort of wonders if luke and michael were actually dating because they sure as hell act like it.

michael nods, pulling away from luke's embrace.

"if you ever fucking la-" luke started but was interrupted by michael.

"lu, don't worry, it was just an accident." michael said softly which made calum's heart flutter.

"so does that mean i'm forgiven, princess?" calum smiles.

"don't call him that." luke hisses but michael just slapped his arm before calum can even glare at luke.

"my name's michael by the way, and yeah, we're good." michael said shyly. luke rolled his eyes, he actually felt like he was third-wheeling.

"i'll see you later, michael." calum grinned and boy, michael really did like his name rolling off of calum's tongue.

"looks like someone has a crush." luke nudged michael playfully after calum left.

"luke, oh my god, look it's ashton." michael pointed somewhere, trying to conceal a smirk.

"huh? what? where?" luke panicked, fixing his hair.

"and you make it seem like i'm the only one with a crush." michael giggled causing luke push him lightly with a pout.

-----
DAMN LUKE STOP BEING SUCH A COCKBLOCK !

anyways, what do yall think of ths story so far? if you like it then maybe we can be friends but im lame and problematic so nvm!

dont forget to vote and follow me for some shit idk but yall get a co(ck)okie if you did. ily