sixteen

(a/n; mikey's new hair. ps, there's smut in this chapter js)

"i was thinking of dyeing my hair like a dirty white color but not gray." michael said as he scanned the hair dye aisle and pulled calum along with him.

"do you think i'll look good with blond streaks?" calum questioned his boyfriend and michael's eyes lit up.

"yes," michael beamed, "you'd look super hot."

calum raised an eyebrow, "am i not hot right now?"

michael wrapped his arms around calum's waist and tilted his head up to see calum due to his lack of growth, "of course you do, but you'd look hotter in blond streaks."

calum smiled fondly at the pale boy before kissing him chastely and grabbed a box of bleach blond hair dye, tossing it into their shopping basket.

"if i end up looking shitty i'll kill you." calum jokingly threatened and michael pouted.

"you love me too much to kill me." michael batted his eyelashes innocently and grabbed a box of a dusty-looking white hair dye.

"indeed i do." calum whispered to himself and took michael's hand in his, leading him to the checkout counter.

the cashier muttered the price as he was done scanning their items and looked up at the two but instantly regretting it and grimaced at michael as he was wearing a skirt. calum gritted his teeth and practically glared daggers at the cashier.

"i hate it when people look at me like that." michael frowned as they quickly left the shop and calum gave his hand a sympathetic squeeze.

"so do i, mikey." calum sighed sadly and kissed michael's head longingly.

;

"stay still, cally!" michael scolded as he blow-dried calum's hair after they had rinsed off the hair dye.

"but its taking so long." calum whined but michael just giggled, pecking calum's squishy cheek softly.

"alrighty cal, it's done." michael beamed after a few minutes. calum stood up and rushed out of the bathroom, ending up in front of michael's mirror.

"well fuck," calum whispered, playing with the blond streaks as he looked at his shirtless self in the mirror.

michael wrapped his arms around calum's waist, "my boyfriend looks so hot."

calum looked down at michael and lifted michael up by his bum with the help of his strong tan arms. "do i, now?"

"yes." michael responded, kissing calum's feather tattoo lightly.

"thank you, kitten. you look hot too, but you're more on the beautiful side." calum whispered, leaving a kiss on michael's forehead. michael blushed and buried his head in the crook of calum's neck, making calum coo at him.

"you're so strong." michael whispered, his hands squeezing calum's strong biceps.

"i work out alot for football." calum informed and sat on his bed with michael on his lap.

"well, even if you don't have muscles like me, i'll still love you anyways." michael smiled, his small hands on calum's tummy as he traced calum's abs lightly.

michael pecks calum's lips and plants small kisses on calum's neck veins, moving to his adam's apple, sucking lightly on the tan skin.

"m-mikey, what're you doing?" calum stuttered, his hands on michael's waist, trying to keep him steady as he sucked on calum's skin.

michael moved to the skin below calum's ear, sucking lightly and a moan erupted from calum, making michael smirk against his tan skin. michael makes a couple hickeys along calum's neck, leaving reddish bruises on calum's neck whilst grinding down on calum's clothed erection.

"fuck," calum cursed under his breath, attaching his lips on michael's red ones.

calum's tongue eagerly dragged itself across michael's bottom lip as the make-out session deepened and michael gladly opened his mouth for calum. calum licked into michael's mouth, earning a sweet moan from michael as michael began to pull down calum's sweatpants and palming him through his boxers. the two pulled away eventually, panting and trying to catch their breath.

michael kneed down and eagerly pulled calum's boxers down, loving the way calum's erect cock would slap onto his stomach. michael took calum's cock in his small hands and began pumping him, earning a loud moan from calum.

soon enough, michael took the tip in his mouth, kitten-licking and giving much attention to the tip before engulfing calum's entire length. calum whirled his fingers around michael's newly dyed hair and tugged on it softly, cursing as michael began to hollow his cheeks.

michael pulled off and began jerking calum off before engulfing his full length once again, gagging slightly but still managed to hollow his cheeks and bob his head up and down. michael felt calum twitch in his mouth and he quickly brought his hand up to fondle with calum's balls.

calum looked down, and moaned loudly, watching as michael took him like a champ but either way, michael still managed to look angelic though his actions told him otherwise. calum let the sight burn into his head for the next time he jerks off, gritting his teeth and cursed to himself as he got really close to his climax.

"mikey, kitten-- fuck, 'm gonna-- 'm gonna cum." calum chocked out, before his leg twitched and released warm spurts of cum as he moaned out a billion profanities along with michael's name.

michael hesitantly swallowed calum's load, grimacing at the salty taste but decided that it could be worse. michael pulled off and placed a small loving kiss on calum's tip as a finale, making calum blush red.

"i love you so fucking much, michael. you have no idea." calum whispered after he had caught his breath and lifted michael up, placing michael on his lap.

michael grinned and snuggled into calum's bare chest, "i love you too, calum."

"do you want me to return the favor, baby?" calum asked, and michael quickly shook his head.

"no thank you, 'm sleepy." michael rasped and calum nodded, pressing his lips against michael's chastely.

"its unfair though, you made me cum twice in our relationship and i never made you cum." calum pouted.

michael shook his head and giggled, "you make me cum loads of times when i jerk off."

calum rolled his eyes fondly at michael and repeatedly pecked his lips. the couple ended up snuggling under the sheets, whispering cheesy 'i love you'-s and end both eventually fell asleep with each other's warm presence.

------
well fuck

dont worry this is just a filler and excuse my horrible smut :-)

dont forget to vote so something happens idk whatever ok bye

((rate my smut /10))