eighteen

((a/n; there will be a 0-100 smut. there will be a kink here and if youre not a kinky guy then just um i'll just add the stars * just to let you know when it starts and ends))

"are you insane like me? been in pain like me?" the couple belted out as they danced weirdly in calum's room. calum's parents had went off to work and mali was out with her boyfriend, so the house was empty like usual.

"bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?" michael sang terribly, but calum thought it was absolutely adorable.

"just to pour that motherfuc--" calum quickly pressed his lips onto michael's, silencing him, as the song continued in the background.

"no cursing, kitten." calum tsked, pulling michael on the bed with him and michael pouted.

"but you curse everyday." michael jutted out his bottom lip in a false sad face.

"i do, but you're too innocent to curse." calum spoke, bopping michael's nose.

"i sucked your dick and you're not allowing me to curse?" michael sassed, pushing calum's chest but he wasn't strong so calum didn't move an inch.

"don't sass me." calum spoke, slapping michael's bum firmly but not enough to hurt his boyfriend though. but little did calum know, it sent tingles throughout michael's body and he loved it.

***

"do it again." michael demanded with a whine, and calum furrowed his eyebrows at michael in confusion but soon understood.

"are you sure, michael?" calum questioned for reassurance and michael nodded, replying with a quiet 'yes'.

"you'll tell me to stop when it gets too much, right?" calum asked worriedly.

"of course, cally." michael whispered, pecking calum's lips softly.

"over my lap, kitten." calum spoke with a small smirk on his face though his heart was pounding. michael leaned over calum obediently with his bum just on the right side of calum's lap and fuck, he was in the perfect position.

calum rubbed his large hands around michael's smooth bum soothingly before lifting his hand and it came straight down to michael's ass, causing michael to moan loudly and calum felt himself chub up as he watched his boyfriend.

"more." michael squeaked, and calum obliged, sending his hand to michael's bum with a loud smack!

it continued for awhile, but eventually michael's knees got tired so calum made him straddle his lap.

michael whimpered as calum suddenly kneaded his now red bum and buried his face into calum's chest as he was sitting on his lap. he was still confused about his newly found kink.

"did you like it, princess?" calum whispered as michael started to grind on calum's muscular thigh.

michael whimpered and nodded, gasping as calum's hand slid in his shorts and pressed his thumb over michael's puckered hole, making him mewl.