eleven

"your house is so nice." michael complimented in awe as he entered calum's house and looked around.

"thanks, my parents hired this professional interior designer thing." calum responded, and took michael's hand in his as calum led michael to his room.

"are your parents home?" michael asked and calum shook his head.

"they're always at work and sometimes they'd go on a date." calum spoke with a small frown.

before michael could say anything, calum opened a door and gestured michael to come in. michael was actually surprised when seeing band posters all over calum's wall and a guitar against his bed.

"you never told me you were into music." michael looked over at calum, who was now laying on his bed.

"you never asked." calum said and patted the bed beside him, "come cuddle with me."

michael grinned and crawled up beside calum and tackled him in a hug, peppering small kisses all over calum's face.

"you're so cute, kitten." calum breathed out, burying his face in michael's shoulder.

"you're cuter." michael responded and stared into calum's brown eyes.

"no." calum said with a pout, "i'm not cute."

"yes you are." michael cuddled more into calum.

"no i'm not." calum fought back.

the 'yes and no' fight continued more a few more minutes and calum lost, because michael was too cute to be fought.

"i'm hungry." calum suddenly said, his stomach grumbling right on que and michael frowned then rubbed calum's stomach lovingly.

"let's order pizza." michael suggested and calum's eyes lit up.

"can we share?" michael asked shyly and calum nodded, pecking michael's forehead.

calum dialed the number and waited for a few seconds before it answered. "i'd like one large hawaiian pizza."

"calum, no onions please." michael whispered to calum.

"and uh, no onions on the pizza." calum added.

"will that be all, sir?" the woman on the other line, asked.

"yeah." calum said and told the woman his address then nodded at the few words that the woman said and hung up.

"can you play for me?" a small voice squeaked and calum furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but then realized michael was referring towards his guitar.

"i don't know, princess. i don't play that well." calum nervously said and michael crawled into his lap.

"please." michael begged, giving calum the puppy dog eyes and tugged on calum's shirt.

"fine, fine. only for you, though." calum sighed and michael scooted out of calum's lap, grinning when calum grabbed his guitar.

"i'm gonna play drunk by ed sheeran, is that okay, princess?" calum questioned and michael nodded with a smile.

calum started to play a few chords, mumbling the lyrics to the song quietly as he strummed on his guitar.

"sing louder." michael demanded and calum did.

"but a house gets cold when you cut the heating
without you to hold i'll be freezing
can't rely on my heart to beat in
'cause you take parts of it every evening
take words out of my mouth just from breathing
replace with phrases like 'when you leaving me?'" calum sang and michael seemed in awe.

michael never knew that calum could play the guitar, let alone sing. but he didn't regret telling calum to sing louder because now, michael thought that calum had an angelic voice.

calum stopped abruptly when he accidentally strummed the wrong chords and cursed quietly to himself.

"that's alright, calum. you just need a little more practice." michael said and pecked calum's cheek. "you have a great voice too, by the way."

"thanks kitten, you're the best." calum said, bopping michael's nose with a small 'bop'.

"did you just bop me?" michael giggled but before calum could even answer, the door bell rang.

"race you to the front door." michael said and rushed out of the room and downstairs but calum cut him off somehow, ending in front of his own front door first.

michael pouted when he didn't reach the door first but calum just chuckled and pulled michael towards his own body, already loving michael's body heat against his.

;

"no! it's mine!" michael exclaimed as calum kept begging him for his slice which happened to be the last pizza slice.

"please." calum pouted, giving michael his puppy dog eyes, wrapping his arms around michael's small frame and mentally cheered when hearing michael let out a sigh in defeat.

"fine, but we're sharing." michael sighed and tore the pizza in two before handing it to him.

"thanks babe." calum said and munched on the half slice of pizza.

"can i have some water, please?" michael asked as he finished his half-slice and calum nodded, going to the kitchen and getting michael a glass of water. michael gulped down half of it and calum finished the it.

after they shared a minute or two of silence, michael shifted to calum's lap and straddled calum's waist as he was on the couch. calum's hands immediately went to michael's waist, steadying him.

"what's up, princess?" calum questioned, staring into michael's emerald green eyes which was his favorite pair of orbs ever.

"nothin'." michael said, pecking calum's nose.

"you're so cute, babe." calum chuckled.

"you tell me that like, everyday, calum." michael giggled, clasping his hands around calum's neck.

"hm, gotta remind my lil' princess everyday." calum responded, causing michael to blush and press his soft lips briefly but sweetly against calum's -not so-chapped ones.

"did you just kiss me?" calum questioned with a big grin on his face as his fingers grazed over his own lips.

michael nodded with red cheeks and hiding his face in the crook of calum's neck in embarrassment. both of their hearts were racing and butterflies filled their tummies as they registered what happened.

"babe, that was so cute." calum cooed, pressing multiple kisses on michael's head before cradling michael's face and kissed michael lightly for a few seconds before pulling away.

although the kiss lasted only a few seconds, but michael and calum felt breathless after it. was it a good thing? they weren't sure, but they sure as hell know that they liked it.

"i like you very much, michael clifford." calum said, pecking michael's lips a few times before resting their foreheads against each other's.

"i like you very much also, calum hood." michael giggled, pulling calum in for another kiss.

---
well that sucked
sorry if that was short or shit. im still sick but malum is my cure, sort of.

huge shoutout to koci, my cat for being here in my bedroom and just being my only friend rn so yay.

(update; koci left)