four

"i don't know, lu. are you sure calum would like me in a skirt?" michael questioned for the millionth time, fixing his skirt that luke encouraged him to wear.

they were both currently getting ready for the football (soccer) match. technically, it was just michael getting ready. luke was already ready, he was just there to reassure michael because michael could get a little -or alot- insecure sometimes.

"if he really liked you then yes, he would. plus, if ashton wore a skirt, i'd be like literally on my knees for him. i could just suck him off righ-"

"do you really want to continue that?" michael interrupted, causing luke to stop and shake his head quickly.

michael pulls down his maroon-colored crop top, which showed his cute tummy. his black pencil skirt compliments his small waist perfectly, along with his black thigh-high socks.

"you look pretty, i guarantee you, calum will swoon when seeing you." luke promised, typing on something on his phone. probably texting ashton.

"and if not?" michael sighed, fixing his faded dyed hair.

"i will be your slave for a month." luke said confidently, without hesitation.

;

calum stands on his right forward spot, distractedly scanning the bleachers and grinned when making eye contact with his kitten. calum thought michael looked absolutely beautiful. he would've told him if he wasn't on the field.

the sound of the loud whistle indicated that the match has started, snapping him out of his thoughts. soon enough, calum caught the ball from one of his teammates.

calum rushed towards the net, swiftly dribbling the ball in between his feet before his opponents came to steal the ball.

"go calum!" he heard a familiar voice -which belonged to michael's- cheer loudly.

calum quickly passed the ball to his teammate as he noticed his opponent guarding him. his teammate was luckily fast to react, catching the ball with his foot and kicked it to the direction of the net, scoring a goal as the goalie didn't manage catch the ball.

loud cheers were heard in the bleachers. calum glanced over at michael to see him standing up and clapping his hands, cheering. calum's jaw slacked and he felt himself hardening slightly when he noticed michael was wearing a skirt. and fuck, michael looked absolutely gorgeous.

"dude, are you alright there? you seem a bit tense." ashton said patting calum's shoulder.

calum snapped out of his daze and nodded. ashton went back to his position as the match was starting again.

;

"ashton looks so hot, oh my god." luke squeals, tugging michael's crop top.

"mhm." michael replied, not looking at ashton though, he was too focused on calum. and maybe, just maybe, michael was staring at calum's ass too.

in the last 12 minutes of the game, calum's team managed to score 5 goals and their opponent managed to score 4.

everyone was at the edge of their seats, as the opponent scored another goal, matching their score with calum's team.

"go ashton! you can do this!" luke yelled from beside michael, biting down on his black lip ring as ashton had the ball.

the two groaned when the other team stole the ball from ashton. luke slumped in his seat, huffing.

as michael was about to lose hope, calum stole the ball from the other team, running as fast as he could. calum was sweating bullets but he swore he tasted victory and it tasted amazing.

calum quickly passed the ball to ashton, and ashton quickly ran towards the net with the ball between his feet. ashton positioned the ball, and kicked it strategically in a place where the goalie can't reach.

the whistle blew shortly, signaling that the match was over, right after the ball hit the net and calum ran over to ashton, tackling him in a hug as the crowd burst out with cheers as they won.

they were both indulged in a group hug by their teammates and michael and luke just watched them with fondness.

after the place cleared up a bit, luke practically dragged michael over to ashton.

"you did so well, ash." michael heard luke say to ashton. rolling his eyes when ashton scooped luke up in his arms despite him being sweaty.

michael squeaked in surprise when he felt two arms held his waist from behind. michael turned around, grinning when recognizing the boy.

"congrats calum." michael said softly, placing his arms around calum's neck.

"hm, thanks princess. i got a bit distracted though." calum said, his fingers now playing with hem of michael's skirt.

"yeah? what got you distracted?" michael asked, looking away from calum and breaking their eye contact because in michael's mind, he thought calum got distracted by the cheerleaders who all had big boobs.

calum brought his fingers under michael's chin and made him regain their eye contact.

"you got me distracted, baby boy." calum whispered, gaining a blush from michael.

"you and your skirt, fuck. and your crop top," calum caresses the skin that was exposed by the crop top. "you look so so so stunning."

"thanks cally." michael whispered to him. calum blushed at the nickname that michael called him because fuck, it was adorable coming from michael.

michael buried his face in calum's chest and michael could practically hear calum's heart racing.

michael stood on his tippy toes and pecked calum's nose.

"you're so good to me." michael smiled, hugging calum tightly.

"michael, look." calum said, pointing to luke and ashton who were making out.

"oh my god." michael squealed, quickly taking out his phone and taking a few pictures of them.

luke and ashton pulled away quickly when they noticed michael was taking pictures, both blushing so hard they looked like tomatoes.

michael opened his gallery app, viewing the pictures with calum and they both cooed, before michael's phone was taken away from him.

"luke! give me my phone back!" michael gasped, chasing after luke.

luke looked like he was about to delete the pictures, until he halted and smiled at the pictures.

"this is actually really cute." luke said, skipping off to ashton and showing him the pictures. ashton nodded in agreement and kissed luke's forehead before luke sent the pictures to himself.

"so are you guys dating or something?" calum asked, cocking an eyebrow at the two.

"um, well, not yet." ashton replied, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"you two were literally eating each other's face off a minute ago." michael snorted and calum nodded, pulling michael close.

"well then luke hemmings, would you like to go on a date with me this saturday?" ashton asked luke, who nodded quickly and pulled ashton into a hug.

"i'd love to." luke giggled.
-----

LASHTON IS ALIVE AND WELL.

so tell me how im doing so far bc this is my first ever book and i dont want ppl lowkey cringing at my writing.

ps. thanks for 100+ reads, ily all

-nia :-))