Chapter 1

I was running. Running from the unknown. For the past week I've had this dream. The last time I've had nightmares was 50 years ago. Before Cole and I got married. Back then I was afraid of loosing him. Why was I so scared? He loves me and I love him. Nothing will ever change that. I woke up in a sweat and Cole jumped up seconds after I did. He looked at me with a worried look.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"I had the dream again. This time I had a baby in my arms", I replied.

"It's okay love. It was just a dream", he said rubbing my back.

I heard Jessica's footsteps come down the hall. Cole heard her to because he went to go open the door. She came in a few seconds later with Spencer (her mate and boyfriend) following behind her.

"Mom is everything okay?", she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need some rest. Go back to bed", I replied.

"Alright. Night", she said.

She left but Spencer stayed.

"I think I know why you're having these nightmares", Spencer said.

"Why?", Cole asked.

"Normally some vampires don't have this ability but some of us can dream the future or dream something related to what's gonna happen in the future", Spencer replied.

"So you're this could possibly be my future?", I asked.

"It's a possibility", Spencer replied.

"Okay. Thank you", I replied.

"Your welcome", Spencer said.

He walked out the room and closed the door behind him. Maybe this is my future. Maybe one day a baby will be in my arms and I'll be running from something. I laid back down and closed my eyes hoping that the dream won't happen...

When I woke up the next morning I played with my hair until Cole literally pulled me out of bed and carried me to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair. I stayed in my pajamas because I didn't feel like putting on actual clothes and got back in bed and stayed there for a few hours.

"Baby come on get out of bed. You've been here for hours", he said.

"I'm not getting out of bed. I'm to tired", I said.

"You need to get up. You haven't been out of bed all day so lets go", he said.

"Make me", I said smiling.

"Alright", he said.

He walked over to the closet and pulled out blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Then came over to me and picked me up out of bed. Dang it. Curse his super strength.

"Get dressed we're going out for the rest of the day", he said.

"No", I said.

"Isabel stop being so stubborn and get dressed", he said.

"Nope", I said.

"Why?", he asked.

"I don't want to", I replied.

"I'm not gonna force you. Can you at least meet me in the garden in a few minutes?", he asked.

"Alright. Go", I replied.

He walked out the room and closed the door behind him. I got dressed and threw my hair up in a ponytail. I put on my silver wedges to match my black shirt. I ran down the hall and out to the garden. I didn't see Cole anywhere.

"Cole where are you?", I asked.

No answer. This was just a way to get me out the room. Should've known. That sneaky son of a-

"Surprise", he said hugging me from behind.

I began to blush when I felt him breath lightly on my neck. He planted little kisses along my collarbone.

"This is why you wanted me to get out of bed?", I asked.

"Yes and for this", he replied.

Out of nowhere the fountain began to spray water into a heart shaped pool, roses fell from somewhere and a picture of the day Cole and I were married appeared and landed in my hands.

"Cole this is beautiful", I said.

"There's more", he said.

My favorite song "Open Your Eyes" by Bea Miller began playing. Cole stood in front of me and looked in my eyes.

"Isabel. For the past 50 years you've made me the happiest vampire alive. I love you more than anything", he said.

"Cole I-".

"Shh. Don't speak. You don't have to thank me", he said.

He kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then broke the kiss.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too", I said.

Hey guys this chapter was pretty fun to write and I'm so happy Tyguy 12 actually said something about making a third book cause I wasn't even thinking about that. So thanks for the idea and see you guys soon.