Chapter 12

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Sadly they couldn't carry me that fast because of the baby. Why do I have to be so close to the birth now when it's an emergency? After running for at least 15 minutes I made it to the castle. Just as I imagined. Guards were everywhere trying to make sure Jessica is safe.

"Tim, John let me in. It's me queen Isabel", I said.

"Your majesty are you okay? Where's the king?", John asked.

"No time to explain. Just go get thirty guards and send them six miles north. There you'll find a castle. Look for a guy named Devon. His scent is on me. Also in his dungeon Cole's there. Make sure he comes back safe", I replied.

"On it", Tim said.

I ran inside the castle and up to Jessica's room. I saw her and Spencer tied up in vampire proof chains. Out of nowhere I saw Devon standing in the corner of the room.

"Wow Isabel. I like what you've I mean I've done to the kingdom. You know it wasn't easy getting past those guards down there", he said.

"Devon. What do you want?", I asked.

"Just some sugar would be nice dear. Oh who am I kidding I want to be king obviously. Sadly you won't let me have the title by choice. So I'm taking the throne by force", he replied.

"Where's Cole's?", I asked.

"Oh him? He's at my place eating hordorves and drinking AB Positive", he replied sarcastically.
"Leave him alone. He has nothing to do with this", I said.

"Oh really? Jim bring him out", he said.

Cole came in the room paler than when I left him. He looked at Jessica then me.

"Awe look at that. The whole family is back together again. It sickens me. Well Isabel, looks like you have a choice to make. Give me the throne or else I will end Cole and Jessica. All you'll have left is that creature in you", he said.

"Isabel. The necklace", Cole said.

"Right", I said.

I quickly ran to the room and came back in a second. I put the necklace on and then felt myself rising.

"Wow. Like that's gonna stop me", Devon said flying up into the air.

We crashed through the roof and up to the sky.

"Isabel. Give me the crown now", he said.

"No. I'm not letting you rule this kingdom", I said.

I used my fire power to blast him but that had no effect. All it did was make him angry.

"Look. I don't want to fight but you're giving me no choice", he said.

Before I could blink I was on the ground coughing up dust. I saw blood on the ground. I was hoping it was someone else's but it wasn't. It was my blood. It was my blood and it came from my stomach...

Dun dun dun! Sorry I'm keeping you waiting guys. I want to make the book at least 20 chapters long so only 8 more to go. So what do you think is gonna happen to the baby? Will she live or die? What do you think is gonna happen to Isabel? What about Cole? Most important question will Devon be captured? Read on to find out.

Vampire Family (Book 3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara