Chapter 29

A couple days later they released me so I was able to go home. Once we got home I put Melody in her crib and left her room. Cole grabbed me by my waist and gave me a kiss.

"I kinda want another baby", he said.

"Keep dreaming", I said.

"It'll happen before we leave the throne and give it to Jessica and Spencer", he said.

"Keep dreaming baby", I said.

"I'm so lucky to have you", he said.

"I'm so lucky to have you", I said.

He kissed my forehead and held my hand and led me to the room which I haven't been in yet. We stopped at the door and Cole opened it. When I saw what was inside I almost cried. The bed was covered in rose petals, there was a basket marked 'Reasons Why I Love You', my favorite artist was playing and there were a few candles lit.

"When did you find the time to do this?", I asked.

"While you were sleeping at the hospital. I've actually been working on the reasons basket for awhile", he replied.

I walked in the room and laid on the bed. Cole followed after and gave me a kiss.

"I want to show you something", he said.

He took my hand and showed me all the best memories he has of me. When I first started working here, when we first met, when we got engaged, married, when we became the rulers of Aden and giving birth to Melody.

"None of that would've been possible without you. I'm so glad we met", he said.

"It wasn't just me. You helped to", I said.

"I can't take all he credit. Isabel I love you so much you don't know", he said.

"I love you too", I said.

Then we kissed...

25 years later...

The next 25 years flew by real quick. Jessica turned 23 years ago and Melody turned at 18. She met her soul mate six years ago so he turned her. His name is Carlos Degage and they plan on getting married once she gets out of high school. She goes to a private school for vampires but they still want to wait. Connor and Sage are still waiting because she wants to turn before the wedding but Connor won't let her so they're gonna wait a little while. Meanwhile Cole and I gave the throne to Jessica and Spencer now that she's a vampire. Cole and I still live in the castle but we just don't rule anymore. Kings and queens can only rule for 100 years but we gave it up 25 years early. It was getting stressful. What isn't getting stressful is our family. I wouldn't trade them for the world because we're one happy vampire family. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Omg guys it's over now. Isabel's journey is over now sadly. So for those of you who have been reading the books in order we now go back to Connor and Sage's story!!! So my lovelies

Comment

Vote

Follow

Love you guys <3