Chapter 26 Part 2

Cole's POV

Fear, Determination and hope was all I felt when Connor and I stood on the field with Devon, Lisa and Kane standing 10 feet away from us. I looked at Connor and his eyes were set on Kane. The feeling to kill him was mutual. It's 2-3 so we might not have a chance of making of it. At least I can die knowing Isabel and Jessica will be somewhat safe.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?", Connor asked.

"Yeah I'm sure", I replied.

The sky began to glow telling us that the sun and moon met. Time for a fight. Devon and Kane threw the first punch hitting me in the jaw. Lisa attacked Connor which was useless because he easily ripped her head off and her lifeless body fell onto the ground. Then it disappeared. Two on two. Devon left me and went to fight Connor which left me to fight Devon. I threw a punch and hit him in the eye then kicked him in his gut. He bent over in agonizing pain but got up once he saw me reaching for his neck to take his head off. He quickly rose up and jabbed me in the gut. Then knocked me down and put his foot on my chest holding me down. Hard. I tried getting up but heck he was to strong for me this time. I glanced over at Connor who was having the same problem as me. Trying to win the battle. I was able to over power him and pry his head off somewhat but not all the way. Just enough where one more pull it'd be off and he'd be dead.

"Devon now!", Kane yelled.

Then out of nowhere purple lightning flashed and they both disappeared. In their place was a giant vampire about ten feet tall held me and Connor in it's hands really tightly.

"I should've done this when I had the chance. It's to bad neither of you will live to see your loved ones again. Sad isn't it? Knowing that when you last saw them was the last time you'd see them", Devon's voice said.

"Actually lets kill them in front of the girls. It'll be much more pleasing", Kane's voice said.

"Good idea brother. Lets show them what we're capable of", Devon's voice said.

The figure dropped us on the ground causing me to break my arm and Connor to twist his wrist. Connor and I ran to the castle and saw the figure transform back to two people. They ran in the castle and came back out seconds later with Isabel and Sage. Sage had fell to the ground looking weak as ever while Isabel looked hypnotized. Then the ten door figure came back and it grabbed me and Connor without warning.

"Well well well looky what we have here. What a shame this is", Devon's voice said.

"It is. Sage is weak, Connor is mine to kill", Kane's voice said.

"Then we can't forget Cole is ready to die and poor Isabel has no idea what's happening", Devon chuckled.

Sage looked up and her eyes became big like light bulbs. She ran over to Isabel and did something to knock her out the trance. Isabel ran back inside and came back out with the necklace. She transformed into her winged creature form that was as big as the thing Kane and Devon made. I looked at her and thought about the baby. If they do something so reckless it could kill our child.

"STOP!", I yelled.

Everyone looked at me. Isabel looked at me with an angry expression on her face. I gave her the 'just listen' look and she nodded.

"Kill me and leave Isabel, Sage and Connor alone", I said.

"WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?!", Isabel yelled.

"Just trust me I got this", I said in her mind.

She sighed and nodded once again.

"Take me and leave my family and friends alone", I said again.

They dropped Connor and I looked at Isabel.

"When I say now, fly real fast and use all your strength to rip his head off", I said in Isabel's mind.

She looked at the head which was pretty big.

"Fine. Good enough for us", Kane's voice said.

"NOW!", I yelled.

I watched as she flew to the head and began pulling. A moment later the head was off. The figure fell which meant I was going down with them. Isabel was there to save me luckily and helped me land to safety. Devon and Kane's combination disappeared in thin air which meant the battle was over. We had won but all that I cared about was that my family is safe once again.