Chapter 13 Part 1

I had no idea where I was. All I remember is falling and hitting my stomach to a point where I started bleeding from the stomach. The baby. Is she okay? I sat up and looked around the room. No one was there except Anna Cole's mom.

"Isabel are you alright?", she asked.

"I'm okay. Where's Cole? Is the baby okay? How did I get here?", I asked.

"Cole is getting fed now. You're friend Carly heard everything and called the guards in. Devon is in prison for the rest of his life", she replied.

"What about the baby?", I asked. 

"I'm sorry sweetie but the baby didn't make it. When you feel she hit her head pretty hard and knocked her out. The doctors did surgery immediately to get her out but once they did it was to late. I'm sorry Isabel", she replied.

"Does Cole know?", I asked.

"He was there after the surgery. He's in just as much pain as you are", she replied.

My baby. My little girl is gone. I didn't even get to meet her.

"If it makes you feel any better I can have them bring Cole in", she said.

"Yeah bring him in", I said.

Cole walked in the room looking a little better than he did earlier.  He came over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Cole I can't believe she's gone. Our unborn baby is gone", I said hugging him.

"It'll be okay love. We only need one kid anyway", he said.

A tear formed in my eye. I didn't even get to see her. Now I'll never know what she looks like in person...

Hey guys sorry this was a short chapter. Also I'm sorry I had to make the baby die to but I felt this book was getting boring. Please don't hate me. Anyway enjoy the rest of the book.