Chapter 15

"Cole come on seriously you're kidding. There's no way he escaped", I said.

"Devon did escape. He did break out of his cell in the Apache Mountains", he said.

"So what now? He's coming to get me back?", I asked.

"I hope not. We have the finest guards in all of the kingdom so there's no way he can reach us", he replied.

"What if he does?", I asked playing with my necklace.

"Then we have no choice but to have you battle him again", he replied.

"Cole I can't. What if I screw up like last time?", I asked.

"You won't. Just stay focused and don't let his powers reach you", he replied.

"What if they do?", I asked.

"Use your shield or something. Look he can't reach you as long as Spencer and I are around", he replied.

"Oh wow Isabel look at you. You still look the same from when I- I mean you left", a familiar voice said.

I turned around and saw Devon sitting on the bed.

"What do you want?", Cole asked shielding me.

"Is it that hard to figure it out? I want Isabel and your title as king obviously", Devon replied.

"Listen you're not getting her", Cole said.

"Who says? It's a free country and last time I checked she wanted a divorce", Devon replied.

"Yeah well we're good now", I said.

"Alright how about we make a deal. Cole has to fight me. If he wins you have to give me everything and that includes your family. If you win Cole then you get to kill me. Deal?", Devon asked.

"Deal", Cole replied shaking his hand.

"See you in a month", Devon said before disappearing.

I looked at Cole in shock.

"Cole what were you thinking?", I asked.

"Isabel I can't loose you or my family. I don't know what I'd do without you", he replied.

"Cole but fighting him isn't a good idea. You could get killed", I said.

"I'll take that chance. As long as I try that's all that matters", he said.

"I'm glad you're trying but trying could possibly get you killed", I said.

"What do you want me to do? Loose you again?", he asked.

"I want you to banish him when you see him", I replied.

"Isabel he's only gonna come back. I need to kill him when I get the chance", he said.

"Cole all I need is for you to be careful. I can't loose you", I said.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry I can handle this. Just worry about the baby and we'll be okay", he said.

"Okay. I love you", I said.

"I love you too", he said.

Hey guys. This chapter took me a week to publish. My studies are great I'm able to study and write in the same day which is good. So that's it. Bye guys.