Intro

A/N Didn't know what to name the first chapter so I guess this is the intro. 💙

Scott's POV:

"That's enough! Alex Scott in the office right now!" Mrs. Hadley yelled at us both.

"Great going Scott!" Alex yelled I rolled my eyes and kissed him ruffly.

"You just like to get me upset don't you?" Alex asked

I nodded and chuckled "Now!" we both jumped as we heard her again.

I sighed and ran my fingers throughout my bright red hair.

"Come on, Let's go" Alex said and grabbed my hand. We walked inside the office with Mrs. Hadley.

We both sat down

She studied our tattooed arms and colored hair following with piercings.

She was disgusted with us as always she looks at us like this everyday but we don't give a shit.

"Ok, Why on earth were you two yelling at each other in class!?" She asked.

I huffed "Have you ever heard of tough love?" I grabbed Alex's hand.

She sighed and shook her head setting her pen down.

"There was no reason for that-" "Oh who gives a shit, we were just playing around it's fun." Alex interrupted her.

"You do not! Use that kind of language here! You both have detention"

Alex smiled I did the same.

"Now leave, its lunchtime" she sighed and collected some papers.

We both walked out, "God, You guys really pissed her off" Mitch laughed the flipped his pink hair to the side.

"Yeah, I know it was on purpose" I giggled "Baby!" we both heard.

We then saw Travis running towards Mitch

Mitch went to him and kissed him "Hey babe, Why weren't you here earlier?" Mitch asked him.

"Oh, I didn't set my alarm and I had to walk" Mitch nodded then grabbed his hand.

At lunch we saw, Avi and Kevin "What up guys" Kevin said to us all.

"Nothing much, Just detention as usual" Alex said and sipped his drink

Avi smirked "I was think of bringing some vodka today but I ran out I'll have to stop and get some more later" Kevin said.

After lunch it was back to class with Mrs. Bitchface.

Before as walked in Mitch was texting and he wasn't realizing where he was going.

He suddenly bumped into some girl and he dropped his phone, and she dropped her books.

"Ugh!" Mitch said and picked up his phone "Watch where your walking dumbass!" Mitch yelled right in her face.

She stared at him completely frozen

"Um, Are you even human? Move!" Mitch yelled and pushed her.

I rolled my eyes at her and pushed her too we walked into the classroom.

"God, people need to open there eyes and look at where their walking" Mitch sighed annoyed.

"Ok, Class meet our new student Kirstin Maldonado" then the same girl that Mitch just ran into walked into the classroom.

"Great, That eyeless bitch is in the same class as ours" Mitch said

Mrs. Hadley seated her next to Mitch, she looked scared and innocent.

Mitch didn't bother to look at her, besides he hates girls he thinks their idiots which I wouldn't blame him.

We're all gay here, even Avi and Kevin are dating.

After today Mitch was annoyed half of the time but once he saw Travis he lightened up.

I was walking home with Alex following by Mitch and Travis.

"Travis my day was ruined by some blonde idiot making me almost break my phone!" Mitch rolled his eyes at the thought.

"Well, No wonder she's a blonde of course she's gonna be stupid"

Travis said making Mitch chuckle. "See ya tomorrow guys" I said to Mitch and Travis they waved then walked away.

I walked up to my doorstep "Bye babe!" I yelled towards Alex.

"Bye firehead!" Alex yelled back I chuckled and messed with my red hair then walked inside my house.

A/N Ok! Here's the first chapter to my new book!

The colors of the hair inside the book cover is the colors of their hair just wanted to point that out.
Hope you like it!

Love y'all ♥️✨