Left Me

Kirstie's POV:

It's been a couple days, by couple days I mean the weekend.

My eye has been so sore and of course my mom had noticed it and questioned me very harshly to be exact.

But I know it was only out of love and worry of me.

And for some odd reason I felt as if I had to make up a lie. Even that it Scott who punched me, even if it was Mitch that has punched me.

I still feel like I have to cover for them and I don't know why.

They got me so messed up, maybe it's the fear inside me.

I told my mother that I had ran into a door, it sounded really dumb but I think she bought it.

I've been really worried about Jeremy, he's been very distant from me recently.

Hasn't been texting back, not answering calls.

It makes me upset but I keep thinking that maybe he's busy.

I never do anything over the weekend unless I'm with Jeremy. I sigh as I walk through the school doors.

I go to my locker but I send one more text to my Jerm Jerm before collecting my things for class.

Suddenly, my locker slams in front of me. I look over to see Mitch standing there. "U-Um, hey." I say.

"Shut it." He says very upset.

"I-I." He stares at me. "I-I don't know what-" "I said shut it Maldonado!" I was so confused by his actions.

"I want to hurt you, I need to hurt you." He says grabbing my wrist.

I get chills down my spine. "M-Mitch." He then slams me against my own locker.

I groaned in pain as my head slams hard against the metal.

"I fucking hate you." He whispers, staring into my eyes.

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I responded trying to free from his tight grip.

"I don't need your smartass comments Kirstin!" He slapped me in the face.

"Just let me go!" I yell at him. "You shouldn't even be talking right now! I own you!"

"Last time I checked I fucking helped you Mitch! Why are you so ungrateful!"

"You own me Mitch? God, I should just leave this school, this life! I don't even wanna be here anymore! Because of you! All because of you!" I spat in his face he let go of me.

Causing me to slide down my locker only to break down in tears.

"Oh come on, pull yourself together don't be such a pussy." He spits back at me then walks away into class.

I don't understand, he finally opened up to me and now he's back to being the dick he that he is.

"Ha, fuckin' slut." I hear someone say I look up to see Avi, Kevin, Alex and Scott walk past me it was probably Scott who said that.

Avi grabs my shirt and lifts me up almost ripping it off.

"You cheated on your boyfriend eh? Disgusting who do you think you are?"

Avi get close scans my body up and down.

He shakes his head and loosens the grip pushing me into my locker.

They all snicker and walk into the classroom.

I pick myself up and wipe away my remaining tears off my steaming hot face then walk inside the classroom.