Fight

Kirstie's POV;

It was finally Saturday and I was spending my whole day with Jeremy.

I grab my phone from my desk realizing that it was ringing. I didn't hear anything cause I had my ringer off.

I look at who's calling me
"Babe 💞."
I saw a picture of me and Jeremy outside of the school we were just drawing together on the bench.

I smile and answer.

K; "Hello baby."

J; "Hey sweetheart, so I was wondering where you would like to go first."

K; "Um well since it's early how about Starbucks?" I grin as he giggles.

J; "Sure! That'll be great."

K; "Okay just walk over to my house."

J; "Okay I'll be there soon."

K; "Also Jeremy, would we consider this as a date?" I asked wondering.

J; "Well I guess we could if you want?"

K; "Okay see you in a bit bye."

J; "Bye."

I hung up smiling with joy I set my phone on my bed and quickly run to the mirror.

I look at my hair and grab a brush I started brushing my blonde hair.

I noticed that some of my original hair is starting to grow in I shrugged then I started doing my makeup.

I put tape under my eye to make a perfect little wing. It was easier to do it like this.

Then I pick out my outfit, I looked at all the things that I had.

I realized that I should clean out my closet sometime I have clothes that are too small and that I don't wear.

I finally picked out the perfect outfit for today;

I was all ready I grabbed my black purse and put my phone and some dollars in it

Then I walked downstairs "Good Morning Kirstin!" My mom greeted me nicely I smiled at her.

"What's you all dressed up for?" She asked me seeing my purse on my shoulder.

"Oh I'm going to spend the whole day with Jeremy!" I said excitedly.

She smiled I heard a little knock on the door I gasped "That's probably him." I said and walked over to the door.

I opened it and Jeremy was standing there "Hey." He smiled. He was wearing some black jeans with a white shirt followed by a blue jacket like mine ending with some black shoes. "You ready?" He asked I nodded.