Jeremy

A/N; Edit made by me btw I'm gonna start putting pictures or little edits in the chapters of my stories just a little note. ♥️

Kirstie's POV;

I had just arrived at school I look at my locker no note.

I was surprised usually there's a note
there telling that I was fat, ugly, or I don't belong here and I'm starting to believe that.

I open my locker only to see my morning binder was gone.

"What?" I whispered to myself I knew we didn't have homework last night I looked at the front of my locker.

I noticed that my lock to the locker was gone.

I shut my locker and sighed I then heard a giggle.

I turned and stood up and saw Mitch with my binder in his hand "Mitch what the hell are you doing." I sighed.

"Looking for this?" He teased me I rolled my eyes.

"Just give me it." I stated already annoyed "How about no?" He sassed.

I went up to him and tried to grab it but he pulled it away with a tighter grip "Come on Mitch stop being so childish."

He laughed and ran into the classroom I ran in with him "Grab her!" I heard him yell.

I felt hands for around my arms and some go around my waist.

"Let me go!" I said I looked and saw Avi and Kevin holding my arms and Scott holding my waist.

"Start." I heard someone say then they all started punching and kicking me.

"Stop it!" I kept yelling and begging but they won't stop.

"Could you do us all a favor and just kill yourself!" Scott yelled into my ear.

"Hey!" I heard someone from outside of the classroom.

They came in "What do you guys think your doing?" "Oh shut up Jeremy this isn't your business!" Mitch yelled

Jeremy hit Scott in the back of the head with an object. Scott passed out his boyfriend I'm guess went over to him "You bitch!" Alex screamed.

Once Avi and Kevin let me go Jeremy grabbed and carried me.

"Where are you taking me?" "To the office I don't care what they say they can't just do that to you and get away with it."

I hugged him as he carried me inside many student stared.

"Excuse me what's going on here?" The lady at the front desk said. "She's been attack by some bullies."

I could tell from Jeremy's voice that he wanted to call him more than just bullies.

The lady nodded "Send her to the nurse then follow me."

Jeremy took me to the nurse's office and laid me down gently on a long seat. "I'll see you later ok." I nodded before he left he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

It made my heart flutter I smiled. The nurse walked into the office.

I sat up "What happened to you?" She asked I sighed "I get bullied a lot here." I said shyly.

She scanned my face looking for anything too big of a problem.

"You have a busted lip and it looks like you have a black eyes forming." I sighed

"I should call your mother." I gasped "Wait! You can call her but please, please don't tell her that I was attacked by some jackasses." I begged her.

"Kirstin watch your language, also you need your mother to know this isn't right." "I know I know it's just I'm still new here and I don't want her to worry or make me move again she'll probably try and homeschool me!"

The nurse sighed and shook her head "Then what do I tell her?"

I shrugged my shoulders "Something about gym class I guess?" I said shaking my head.

She nodded then dialed the number I could hear the phone starting to ring.

I laid back down closing my eyes, listening to the nurse's lies. I started to feel guilty but I really didn't want my mom to know.

"Yeah she was in gym class and it was a game of dodgeball so I think you could think how that goes." The nurse giggled nervously "You know kids are with all the energy building up inside all because of those phones everyone has."

She was saying more than she needed too but intently she hung up.

"Ok Kirstin your mother should be here soon would you like some ice?" "No thank you but thanks so much for doing that."

The nurse just nodded and opened the door for me.

I thanked her one more time and sat outside of the office onto a bench waiting for my mom.

I saw Mitch walk past me smirking I shook my head at him.

Jeremy than passed me but he stopped and backtracked "Kirstie!" He yelled happy to see me. He crouched down beside me.

"How you feeling?" He asked I smiled at him sweetly "I'm ok just a busted lip and a black eye."

Jeremy shook his head "Those pricks better stay off you I swear." "It sucks that I'm not in any of your classes."

"I know so I don't know what to do about them." "Does your mom know about this?" "No I made the nurse make up a story."

"Now Kirstin-" "I know Jeremy it's just do you realize that my mom won't let me come back here then I won't be able to see you. I don't want that to happen do you?"

"No of course not were even dating yet though." "I know." I smiled.

"Kirstin!" I heard my mom I look up and see her running inside the school running towards me.

Jeremy stands up and goes aside "I should get to lunch before it's over." He said I nodded and wave he smiled and left.

"Oh my girly someone must've really aimed at you in gym today." I nodded "Can we go home?" "Of course sweetie come on."

I stood up and started walking with my mother I look back and see Scott.

He shook his head at me then flipped me off with his middle finger I gasped angry.

"What's wrong?" My mom said to me "Nothing." I sighed "Just tired that's all."

She opened the car door for me I got in and shut the door.

She drove me home now I feel like Scott or Alex are gonna kill me the next time they see me.

A/N; Long chapter this time 💓
Julia2587 I followed u back and started reading one of your stories thanks for the comments this update is for you and all of you! Love you all! 😘