It's Over/Sequel?

"Kirstin, just tell me where were you the other night." My mother said rather rudely, seemed pissed.

I sighed, walking into the living room.

It had been a couple days since I came home that night, she smelt the smoke and alcohol on me.

Since then she wouldn't stop asking me what had happened.

But could I blame her? I would be freaking too.

I sighed. "Mom, I have this friend; Mitch Grassi. He's abused by his father-"

"What?!" My mom yelled I sighed and shook my head. "What does this have to do with the smoke and alcohol?" She questioned me.

"He drinks, and smokes....." I said and looked down.

"Kirstin! I don't want you hanging out with him!" My mother yelled at me. "But mom! He needs me, he needs my help!" I yelled back.

My mother sighed harshly. "Kirstie, is he really being abused?" She asked.

I nodded. "I'm trying to get him to change, he's been out of control beating on people, drinking, doing drugs."

"I believe I'm the only one setting him straight...and who knows maybe he has feelings for me....I mean he did say he loves me." I said, rubbing my arm shyly.

She sighed and took a seat on the couch. "Honey, I really don't know what to say." My mom said.

"Well, I kinda gotta go to school.....bye." I said then hugged my mom and left.

Last day of school, a week before graduation, I can't believe it.

"Hey Kirst..." I heard beside me, I looked over and smiled.

"Hey baby." I said then grabbed his hand.

Mitch looked away a bit shy. "You okay?" I asked.

I took it in the wrong way, thought he was shy at the moment but, something else was wrong when he let go of my hand.

I stopped walking. "Baby? What's wrong?" I asked.

He sat down on the sidewalk, covered his face and cried.

"Hey." I said and instantly hugged him. "Talk to me." I demanded in a soft tone.

"I-I was beaten......." he finally looked up and I saw a bruise right on his forehead, a throbbing one too.

"Also......I smoked, and drank last night...dammit Kirstin I can't do it!" He yelled.

"Look at me." He shook his head and looked away.

"I can't do this Kirstie, I should just be dead.....why did you even try to stop me from killing myself." He whispered in a dark, depressing tone.

I pushed him gently on the ground, and hovered over him.

"Not again kirst, you've said enough last time I just can't do it......that thing I call father....pfff" he spat harshly.

"He shouldn't even have you with him, he doesn't deserve you, he deserves nothing of the sorts unless its hatred and evil towards him." I whispered.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Why did I even try to Save you?" I asked.

"Because I Love You." I said in his face.