Chapter 11

Dedication to this lovely lady because her updates give me goose bumps :3

Niall's POV

“Boys, what are we going to do” Melissa sighed. 

“What do you mean?” Louis asked. What was the problem here? We have Simon and Melissa’s permission, I think. All we have to do is convince her that we can take care of her. Simple.

Uh yeah, five teeneage boys taking care of a girl..... yep simple.

“Boys, do you honestly think a girl off the streets. Will want to live with five hormonal boys she doesn’t even know.” There she had a point.  

“Shit” I muttered

“Young man” Melissa pointed hearing me, with raised eyebrows. The other boys snickered.

“Sorry for my language, I just remembered how she reacted to us earlier. If we ask her she-she” I was lost for words I couldn’t finish that statement. She freaked out from the slightest thing like, our accents. If we ask her to live with us she’d go bazzurk. She may lash out at us. I just don’t want her on the streets again. I want her safe.

“Exactly my point, she isn’t going to be easy. Example, when we went to check for her conditions she insisted on walking. Now considering her height and weight she shouldn’t even try for another two days. She’s physically strong boys. And for others that have been through her accident don't it this well.” She responded. Wow if her freaking out on us isn't major I wonder how other patients reacted. I still can’t even imagine a girl like her to be on the streets of England. Then again I don’t know her. I haven’t been put through the situations she has.

I’m not sure if Melissa knows her or her story.

Or her cut.

That attempt made me only want to help her even more. I don’t know if she is physically stable yet. But she is definetly not emotionly, at least to me. That just makes me question Melissa so much more by her words. How can she be so sure?

None of us had been able to cut the silence after that. So Melissa spoke up again. “Now back to my original question. What are we going to do?”

“Well one of the reasons she would be against coming with us is because she doesn’t know us right?”  Liam spoke up. We all simply nodded. 

“Well until Friday, the day she leaves. Let’s get to know her! Ask each other questions, play games, show her we mean no harm.” That, wasn’t a bad idea. Except one flaw was,

“Liam today is Tuesday, How are we suppose to make a girl come home with us in that time?” Harry said. That is not enough time.

“Well you already do that with a girl, less than an hours time” Louis replied with a smirk.

“Lou that is entirely different and you know it.” Harry replied with a glare, with Lou responded simply with a shrug and a devilish smile appeared on his lips.

“Or is it?” Along with that remark Louis’ eyebrows were moving up and down.

“BOYS! Stop this, this minute! Melissa and I do not want to hear your banter. Now back to Liam’s suggestion. Liam that may help, but I don’t believe that is enough. Any more suggestions?” Simon said. In all honesty I couldn’t think of words to say about the predicament we were in. It was weird. I write songs I’m great with words. The only idea that popped into my head was maybe Sam could live with Melissa. It appeared the two had a bonding moment, the way she talked about Sam was as if she was her own daughter or granddaughter. But I don’t dare say that. I want her under our roof. I want her under our super vision. I still feel guilty about everything and I need some way to wash it away or at least calm it down.