Chapter 1

SinB POV:

It's me again. With my daily boring routine. I woke up from my heaven to get prepared to hell. Urgh! How I hate my college. Why do I have to get through this when I can sleep and eat all day long?? Right. For my future I guess. Then I grab my bag as I bid my goodbye to my lovely mother. Well I live alone with my mother after my father Mr.Hwang was died during car accident when I was 10 years old. The saddest part is he died exactly on my birthday. OK. Forget all this sad thing. After getting of the train suddenly a bunch of stupid 'kids' hit my shoulder.

Wait. Did I say stupid? Well yes, they are stupid. I know them. In fact they were the kingkas in my college. Known as BTS. What a weird name.

As I was picking up my things that was scattered on the cold tile, well thanks to them, suddenly....

"Are you blind or something?" The guy with black hair with slightly green at his bang coldly asking me.

"No. But I start thinking you are." Then I leave.

**********************************
Taehyung POV:

What was happening just now. Did that girl really did that?

"Wow hyung, what was that?" Jungkook said as he nudged me with hid elbow. She tough. She was a challenge. And I love challenge.

"Guys. Did you guys saw her just now." All of them nodded.

" what up with her?" Hoseok hyung asking me while texting.

"Well she's my new toy." I smirked.

It is usual in our group to 'play' with girls. Well except for Jimin because he will date only if he has found his soulmate. Pfft soulmate my ass. And we have to make the girl totally fall in love with us. After that, leave that girl after two week or shorter if we get bored. The longest record of mine is one week. It's kind funny when seeing the girls crying with their melt mascara melting while begging like an idiot. Urgh so ugly.

Now back to you ms.Hwang. I know you Hwang EunBi. Girl like you will totally fallen for me with a snap.

O, you must be curious how I know her. Well I'm a playboy, of course I know every single woman in our college. Now what's the first plan??

**********************************

Hi! First chapter is up. I'm actually kind of new in this writing world. Sorry for my grammar error or spelling error... hope you enjoyed my story.

ENJOY READING!!!

-S

♥♡♥♡♥♡