Chapter 17

Two women with one man. One of the woman is the man partner. Did one of the man become the third stone? No. That particular woman is unwilling kicking the ground while she was sitting on the. To add her situation, she even singing 'Lonely' from Akon.

Lonely, I'm Mrs. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mrs. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

Instead of Mr., she changes the lyrics to Mrs. "Eonnie, tell me again why should I came here when you were busy loving-doving with Jimin oppa. I'm bored." SinB whined.

Actually Namjoo had asked SinB to accompany her to the theme park today. And being the innocent one, she just agreeing with it. And now she really regret saying yes.

"Mianhae SinB. But here. Go buy yourself an ice-cream." Jimin handed her a note of money for her. Just like a 5-years old kid SinB eyes suddenly glowing brightly upon hearing 'ice-cream' . She then running towards the ice-cream stall as fast as she could. Jimin and Namjoo chuckles because of her ultimate love towards ice cream.

"She's cute. She must be so bored just now. " Jimin look at Namjoo and messing up her hair.

"Ya Park Jimin! My hair ruined! " Jimin chuckles at her.

"Aigoo mianhae. About SinB,don't worry. She won't be lonely again after this." Jimin said with adding of winking.

"And what do you meant by 'she won't be lonely again after this' ?" Namjoo ask and again only receiving a sly smile from him.

*****************

"Kamsahamnida Ahjussi." An ice-cream with vanilla flavor was safely handed to her hand. But that wasn't long after she was shocked by someone.

"Annyeong yeojachingu.(hello girlfriend)."

"KAMCHAKGIYA!!- OH NO MY ICE-CREAM!" sound of man's voice whispered right to her ear has make SinB startled and dropping the food in her hand.

"YA! ITS YOUR -....fault." as she was about to burst her anger towards that person, she herself was speechless upon seeing the person in front her now.

"Oops, mian. " the guy said.

"YA KIM TAEHYUNG!! Look what you have done!" SinB said while pointing to the 'pathetically fallen on the ground' ice-cream.

Meanwhile Taehyung lowered his head as he wouldn't know that startling her would be this bad.
"I'm sorry. I'll pay you back with another ice-cream. OK?" Taehyung pursuade.

"You think I will forgive you just because you offer me just ONE ice-cream?!" Despite her threat, she press the word 'one' and Taehyung isn't dumb for not knowing the meaning of that word.

"Fine.. Mmm,how about if I offer 'a one-month treat ice-cream'? Taehyung offers. A flash back of memory then pass through SinB's mind. He once offered her the same offer when he force her to tell him about SooYeon.

I guess he is still Kim Taehyung that I've known before.

"Really? OK. Then I forgive you." Taehyung chuckle and when he was about to put his arms to SinB,

"Ah right. What you've said before. Yeojachingu? YA, since when I've become your girlfriend." SinB back-kick his lower-thigh.

"Ack, it's hurt!" He rubbed his leg due to SinB death kick. The girl then cross her arms and walk away as Taehyung was screaming calling her name.

"YA! Wait for me!" Taehyung said half screaming when SinB didn't stop even when he called her. He then caught SinB up when she finally stopping at one of the stall. Or even accurately and ice-cream stall. But a more standard one.
"PPALI!!" SinB yelled to Taehyung who was still rubbing his thigh.

****************

Taehyung POV:
Great, now my money is slowly being 'eating' with this little monkey. Wait. Did I said monkey? Why I seem like familiar nicknaming her with monkey?

"Ya, can't I have a little of that?" I pleaded. Who know? But that was a waste when she said 'nope' with a popping sound of the 'p'.

I cross my arms as I walk behind her. Sound of people screaming by the roller coaster seems like to remind me of something. Is there any event here that I can relate to? My head just then start to spin and dizzy again.

Oh no. Please not here. I squeezed my head with both of my head. Just before I can feel my blackout, someone suddenly tapped my shoulder and calling my name.

"Ya Kim Taehyung, are you alright.? "I look up only find the worried gaze from her. The face that always bring me a new questions every day.

"If you faint here, you'll be dead of me." I chuckled despite of her warning. Deep inside I know that her words is because she is worried of me. She then bring me to the nearest place for me to sit down.

"You wait here, I'll bring you some water." She then rushed leaving me sitting on the bench alone. Right now I feeling better then just now. I don't know isn't because the painkiller is her? But one thing for sure is........

"Here......is....your...water..." hearing to her breath, she must be running very hard. Even her sweat can be seen falling dropping at her temple.

"Kamsahamnida." I thanked her. And then I start to hear her nagging.
"What the heck are you thinking just now?!"

"Didn't I warn you to find a better place?!"

"You really want my punch aren't you?"

I just looking at her and I didn't realised smiling at every nag that she spoke that day. And I also didn't realised that I right now stating at her small lips while she was busy giving her speech.

"You-.."
Before she can even say any more words, I grab one of her arms and nearing the gape between us.
"Y-ya, w-wha what are d-do doing?"

Seeing her nervous making me chuckle a little bit. And her eyes really pretty when look at this close.
"I think I start to fall in love with you, yeojachingu."

"Yeojachingu, didn't I tell you th-" that's it. As I lean closer to her her words automatically stopped. I try to aim better and right now mine was perfectly land on her. Her strawberry taste really makes me fallen deeper. I know how much shocked she is realizing that there is not even a breathe from her. I smile because of her cute action despite of our little touch.

I've kissed her.