Chapter 16

SinB POV:
Just as usual daily routine of my life, I walk casually to my my college. I should enjoyed this moment because as soon as I step I'm the college entrance my life would be misery. As I hummed to my favourite song and just I was about to reach the store at the junction, unexpectedly....

"Annyeong, miss me? "
That's him!!what is he doing at this area? He just casually lean himself at the wall with his smiling face.

"Annyeong, miss me? "That's him!!what is he doing at this area? He just casually lean himself at the wall with his smiling face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"W-what are you doing here?!!" I said half screaming.

"Don't know, I just follow my feet and somehow stuck here. Well I guess I was meant to meet you this morning...." and he even wink to add my butterfly in my stomach.

"Do you think I gonna believe that crappy story of yours? Now tell me what are you doing here?" Geez, don't think that he can fool me.

"Well I didn't ask you to believe it. But somehow this place kinda reminds me of something. Did I have any memory here?" He then sit on the chair outside the store.

*****************

"I think your mom has wrong to born you as woman, you should born as man. It will suit to-ya! Eodiga! I'm not even finished..."

"tch, what a nosy... I think your job is done right? now go. back to your home" and with that she straightly walk into the store leaving Taehyung dumbfounded. He let out an unbelievable sigh and start holding the back of his neck. "How is--there are also people like that? what is she?"

After taking her favorite ice cream, SinB head to counter to pay it. She took a glanced at outside and had a little smirk on her face when she saw he wasn't there anymore.

"Finally....gone for good." she said as she take a little bite the of her ice cream. "Hmmm, Mashitta!"

"ya, neo!" SinB was almost drop her ice cream when she hears the voice right behind her head.

"w-why you're still here?"

"So I've been waiting here just for you to get an ice cream?"

"not fault. I've told to go." and she take another bite of her ice cream. Just when she about to leave, Taehyung hold her wrist.

"wait. I want to ask you something. Its about Sooyeon." SinB give him a death glare for disturbing her to eat her most favorite thing in the world.

"Can't you see I'm trying to eat here. I'm busy, ask me tomorrow" just then, Taehyung snatsched her ice cream from her.

"Now you don't." SinB was trying to get back her ice cream but failed as she was tempted by his 'one-month-ice-cream-treat' offer. She look at her watch showing to 8.45 p.m.

SIGNS OF L.O.V.Eजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें