Chapter 20

*picture credit to owner/instagram*
______________________________________

Taehyung POV:
A familiar smells that coming trough my sense. I try to open my eyes and only to meet someone with white coat, who I think is the doctor with a few nurse that checking me.

"Eo, you've awake Kim Taehyung-ssi."
The doctor that wearing a Park Ji Sang tag greet me first. I try to get up from my bed, but the pain that coming from my head has stopped me from doing so.

"Ack, my head..."

"Slowly, you've just involved in minor accident. So in case that you be might have a side effect."

Accident?

Right. I've almost got hit by a car when I was chasing SinB.
SinB? Where is she right now.

"Now Taehyung-ssi, from the previous record you've have here, it seems like your having an amnesia before right?"

"I guess so."

The doctor then further ask.
"Did you happen to remember anything?"

Just then, as if a movie that can rewind it film back, all the scenes are clearly played in my head. From the beginning until today. There is not even single scene that I've missed out. From when I've been hit by the car after reading the letter, about anything that happen during my amnesia, and about everything that happen between me and her....

SinB...

"Ne, I think that I've remembered everything right now...Doc." The doctor seem to nod his head slightly before he wrote something on his paper that he was holding ever since.

"Well I guess that this accident has bring your memory back from the past accident when you lose your memory. And it seems like your......bla......bla.....bla......"

Heol? What is this doctor talking about? About the neuron-what-ever-it-is?

"Err, I'm sorry doc, but can you speak in English? I-..." And I just happen to smile like an idiot when I said that.

"The main point is, your memory has regain back Kim Taehyung-ssi. And if there is nothing happen, you and discharge tomorrow morning." The doctor then, offering his hand for a shake.

"Congrats Taehyung-ssi, for regain your memory back. Not many people has recover this fast." He then walk away but before he could reach the door he turn his back again to me.

"Ah, before I forget. There's a girl outside who bring you here and it happen that she still waiting for you outside. Should I call her in?"

A girl? Is it...

"Did she wearing a black sweater with a ponytail?" I don't know where comes my confidence that the girl was SinB. It just happen so.

"Seems like you know this girl..." He give a smirk as if he know a thing between me and her.

"Doc, can I ask you for a help?"

**********************************

No one POV:

"W-why are you staring at me cutely like that? Making me flutter."

SinB who was still flustered and also anger knowing that he was playing prank on her pushed his hand hard.

"Ya, you think this funny?! Are you having fun? Playing with my emotions?!!" She burst into tears once again. She was about to leave when Taehyung grab her wrist and forcing her to sit back.

He cupped her face with his large hands and gently wipe her tears with his thumbs.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry..." His eyes were looking every inch of her wet face before pulling her into a hug. While his mouth was saying sorry for a numerous times.

"I'M SCARED TO DEATH YOU KNOW!?" SinB said while hitting Taehyung's back. He nodded while patting her hair gently.

After a while, they slowly pulls off from the hug. Taehyung then chuckles a little after seeing SinB's face.

"Wae?"

"Don't ever cry in front of other man, arasseo? Its an order."

"Why are you suddenly said so?"
She was confused with Taehyung's sudden order.

"Because you look like a monkey when crying" after that Taehyung was laughing to the extend that he has to hold his stomach.

SinB slap his arms hard and making Taehyung to stop laughing. SinB turn her head to the other side while she was murmuring something.

Sensing that SinB is sulking, Taehyung pulls her face gently and leans closer to her.
"And also your crying face can make every man want to protect you. Therefore I can't let that happen. Because it can only be me."

SinB was flatter knowing how close they are and she can feel Taehyung hot breath against her face.

"W-wh what a-are you talking about?"

Taehyung smile sweetly before he slowly leaning closer and plant soft kiss on her forehead then tip of her nose and then softly peck her lips.

Strangely, unlike the last time SinB didn't hate it. She look at Taehyung between the kiss and slowly closing her eyes. She also response to Taehyung kisses and slowly pulls off from the kiss. SinB was blush hardly after that until she can't even look at Taehyung face. Taehyung hold her hand while the other hand lift her chin to look at him.

"SinB-ya I lost my memory because of chasing you, and also regain my memory because of you..."

"You've regain your memory back?" Taehyung nodded.

"Now I've remembered everything. And by everything, it means everything."

"What do you mean?"

"SinB-ya,
I love you before the amnesia,
I also love you during my amnesia...
And now I love you after regain back my memory. And you know what that's mean?"

She shook her head.
"It mean, you are meant to be with me..." He showed his box smile and bring her to a hug.

"Eww, what a feeler..." SinB said and then Taehyung broke the hug.

"Can I do it again?" Taehyung ask and understand what he mean by it, SinB smile and nodded her head. They both smile at each other and lock their lips together.

______________________________________

1. Sorry for the late update as I struggled a lot for the past few weeks
2. Double update, and sorry for the mistake(s) since I didn't edit it first...
3. Thank you for still waiting for this story....*spoiler//two chapter left for this story...*
4. Support my story(ies)
*spoiler//there will be a new story that will be published. I know I'm greedy.... :)*
5. Love you guys,my fellow readers.... <3