Chapter 15

Letter....bike....hospital....why this things always lingering throughout my empty mind. Just like a clue that want to tell me something....

A girl wearing a white dress then popped infront of me out of nowhere. Her dark black hair until her barefoot feet everything caught my attention.... and this familiar fragrance from her makes me want to approach her.

Could it be......

************************************

NO ONE POV:
Taehyung suprisely realised from his dream. After fully conscious, he realised that he was in his own room. He tried to reach for his phone. A sticky note on his phone screen caught his attention. A tiny smile then formed from corner of his lips.

Don't you have a better place to pass out?
😠

Due to thirsty, he goes to downstairs to drink a cup of water. There his father is still awake his laptop on.

"Oh, Taehyung-ah, feeling better?" Mr.Kim ask. Taehyung nod a little and take a sip of water, he then about to upstairs but

"Appa, who send me to home when I passed out this evening? I want to thank him?" Even though he thought he already know who the person is, but he want a confirmation.

"If I not mistaken, your college security guard sent you home just now,Mr Lee Joon" his smile suddenly disappeared upon hearing the name that wasn't his expectation.

"Oh! I forgot that there's also a girl with him, but I can't remember her name. But I think she was your college mate. Something start with 'Hwang' I think." Upon hearing that surname his smile once again formed.
Hwang EunBi

"Really? I see. Then, I'll go upstairs first. Goodnight Appa." An excited step can't be hide from him as he walk to his room. He lay on his bed as he staring the ceiling of his room.

"Hwang EunBi-ssi..... I think I've already kinda like you...." the truth is even he himself doesn't know why he can have that feeling. But he was sure that she really have a special place in his heart even before he lost his memory. And even this time.....

************************************

SinB POV:

That Science Physical class was surely the most painful class. And I'm really hungry now. Yerin, Umji and Namjoo were busy talking to themselves,while me? I'm busy thinking of all the food that I will eat today.

"Oh V Sunbae, what's wrong?" Umji said.

V? V? O shi* . Thanks to my 'food thought' I didn't even realise that he is in front of us now. I turn myself around hiding my face hoping that he will not realise I was here.

"Nothing, but I want to see that person" I take a peep to see who's he want to see. And (un)surprisingly he pointed at me. "M-me?" I try to play dumb. But he doesn't get the clue and nod as fast as he could.

"I've read your memo" my eyes grew wider upon seeing the memo that he was holding. "Thank you for sendi-" before he could finish his sentence, I quickly covered his mouth. I gave a rotten smile to Yerin, Umji and Namjoo while they gave me a 'what-is-this-all-about' look. I quickly dragged him with my hand still covering his mouth to the exit stairs hiding away from them. After checking that no one was nearby, I free his mouth.