Chapter 18

It has been three days SinB didn't attend to her college. Even her mother can't pulled her butt from the bed. Not like she was sick or what, well not after the incident at the theme park. She was just try to avoid the person who caused the incident whatever it takes. Whenever her friend ask through the message or the phone call, her answer was just shortly because she was sick. But that was excluded this one person. She refused any way of contact from him.

63 unread message from Mr. Stupid
44 missed called from Mr. Stupid

A heavy sigh was released from SinB.
"Why I was avoiding this hard from him?"

"Of course I am, not after....."

"But it just a kiss right?"

"JUST A KISS?! JUST A FREAKING MY FIRST KISS?!"

"But.... I think I kinda like.... him"

SinB was talking to herself while struggling and messing up herself in front of the mirror. A moment later her mother was shouting from downstairs.

"Can you help me to mart today SinB-ya?" Mrs. Hwang was actually trying to get SinB out from her room. Seeing her only daughter like this for the second time really worried her mother instict. The first time is when her husband died years ago. SinB didn't come out from her room for about a month. Even worse is when she even refused to eat and getting skinny after that. She just afraid that SinB has any problem lately.

"Omma, what are you thinking? Where's the money? I'm heading out." Mrs. Hwang who was deep in her thought surprised when SinB called out her. Seeing her daughter finally in the kitchen relieve her.

"Finally you're out from your room. Don't you know how worry I was?" SinB only replied with a smile from her telling that she was just fine.

"I'm sorry if I worried you that much. It just having some push and pull thinking of something. Now I'm fine....." SinB said while taking the list and money from her mother.

"Are you really fine now?"

"Well much a better than before. As long as I didn't see him." Realizing that she was about to exposed her secret, SinB quickly covered her mouth.

"Him? Who's him?"

SinB then quickly running outside realizing that she was about in danger. "I'm going first. Annyeong omma!!"
She was in rush until she even didn't listen that her mother had yelled to bring the umbrella with her. It seems like it gonna be raining soon.

**************
Taehyung POV:
Finally the long and boring class end. I checked my phone for the _th time today hoping that she would reply any one of my messages. But still nothing. I can't believe that she skip classes just because she didn't want to see me. Was it wrong to kiss someone that you like?

"Ya, Kim Taehyung. Are you joining us today. Come. Its been a while you didn't hang out with us." Hoseok hyung ask me when I'm putting the book.

"Mian,but not today. I'm going to visit Sooyeon." I said and receiving an understanding from the other members.

"Really? So next time, call?" Namjoon hyung said while making a gesture of a phone with his hand. I really grateful for having a kind of friends like them. I wonder what would I be if they didn't by my side during my critical moment. They always supporting and giving me a motivation for me to cure and regain back my memories. I wish that we could be like this forever.

*skip*
I placed the flower that I brought at the tombstone. "What should I do Sooyeon-ah? I really want to meet her again and apologize for what I did. I afraid that she will hate me. Is it really my fault? For once I really want to meet her."

I look at the sky and it seems like it gonna raining any minute now. I better head home before it start raining or I will get soak.

I rushed to home using my bicycle but why my instinct never get wrong. After 10 minutes the rain start to pouring drop by drop and suddenly it getting heavy. In rush I look for the nearest bus stop to wait until the rain stop. Resting my butt there,suddenly a piece of memory flash throughout my mind.

"Ya, are you out of your mind? What are doing here alone. Playing with rain?"

SinB? I'm sure she is the girl that yelled a little bit to fight her voice with the heavy rain. Where is this memory come from?

"Here umbrella. But it's not like I forget on everything that you have done to me. I still hate you. Take this. You're lucky I've brought two umbrella with me."

Umbrella? And a piece of paper that hanging at the crook of the umbrella?
My head was started to spin again. Please God not now.

As I try to bear with the pain my vision suddenly met with the figure of her. The person that I tried to meet the most. The person who make my life miserable like now. Why? Why must her?

It seems like pain that I felt running away by the time I saw her. Just before I realized, the rain falling more gently that before. The figure of her that playing with the rain caught my sight. When everyone else was trying to hide from the rain but she was happily drenched in the rain.

Even from afar seeing her smiling already making me happy. But then I want that smile was only for me. Am I  selfish? that's it I can't stand being a watcher anymore.

"SINB SSI!!" and it worked. In seconds she already noticed me at the side of the road while waving her. As I was about to say something she was turned herself showing her back to me. I know she was try to run away from me and I'm surely can't let it be. When the red light appear, I rushed to her. And by that I didn't noticed that.....

**SCREETT!!**

------++++---------++++---------++++-------------

First of all I'm terribly sorry for not been updating lately... *blame the mountain of homework and the assignment*

Anyway, I really tried my best to keep on updating the story... and thank you for all of my awesome readers.... you guys are my source for me to keep on writing the story.... ❤❤❤❤😘😘😘

Lastly....

HAPPY LUNAR DAY....from #btsgfriend

*I got this from IG*

-S-