Chapter 13

This is the __th time Taehyung read Sooyeon letter. He still tried to figure out what the letter mean. And also trying to figure out what his heart feel. "Sooyeon-ah are you sure what you want is the same with want I want? Could you give me some clue? I'm still....." he paused when he saw two kids were fighting with each other. He goes towards the two kids that was near the slide. Right now he was at the playground and didn't even cf ame to college from morning. And he near there, the girl kid has already crying.

He squad down so that he is in the same height with them. "Hey,what's going on? Why'd you cry?" Taehyung said while patting the girl hair.

"Seo Joonnie...he take both the lollipops. Mommy said to take one each but he-...." the girl can't continue her word when she start to crying over again.

"Aaah I see, so you must be Seo Joonnie? Why you didn't share the lollipops with her?" Taehyung ask the little boy.

"I can't choose which one so I take both. Is it wrong hyung?" That boy name Seo Joon ask innocently.
"It's not wrong. But your mom has said to take one each correct? Your a man right? A man should know what he want to choose." Just then he feel like his words strikes him back.

A man should know what he want to choose

"So, now let's give this one to her and one for you." Taehyung said and the boy obediently follow Taehyung's words. "And lastly, let's forgive each other OK?" He reach for the boy and the girl hands. And just like that the girl and the boys continue to play at the playground as if they were never fight before. How easy being a kid.

"Right. Sooyeon-ah thank you. I've made my mind." Taehyung said to the sky but it feels like he was talking to Sooyeon up there. He ran towards the road while holding that letter in his hand. Without him knowing a car from his left drift and Taehyung was too slow to avoid it. And........CRASHED (blackout).

************************************
"So, exactly what happened to him?" Jimin ask anxiously. His heart breaks when doctor said Taehyung is probably having an amnesia.

"Calm down sir. So based on the results, it seems like Taehyung-ssi is now having an Anterograde Amnesia." Dr. Jongsuk said.

"What is that mean?" Hoseok ask.

"It mean that Taehyung-ssi has lost his new and recent memory. But don't worry, he can still remember the old memory. So it mean that he will forget all the people he met for the past days,weeks months or even for the past years." He explain more to them.

"So how long did he will have this amnesia?" Jungkook who was keep in silent asking at last.

"Thats depend on the patient itself. Some of them remember only for a few days. And some take 10 years to cure. Its depend on the patient willing to regain their memory back." They all shocked when Dr.Jongsuk said it could take years to cure the amnesia. Among them there was one girl who was keep in silent. She might seem strong but her heart aching very hard right now. Who knows??

So,does it mean that he doesn't remember me at all? I'm one of his new memory right?

"Who is that girl that with you that day? " Taehyung ask to Jimin who was with his phone. "Girl? Aah…SinB?  She was your ultimate enemy. Thats for what I know." Namjoo then slapped Jimin's arms for what he has said.

"Aish, what are you doing? Its hurt...are your hand made from stone?" Jimin whined.

"Serve you right. Anyway, SinB was our hoobae(junior) at college. She-..."

"hoobae?  But I thought we are in our first year thou?" Taehyung said in confusion. Well it seems like Taehyung memory was in back 3 years where he was in his first year in college.

"Aniya Taehyung-ah. Right now we're in our senior year. Our 3rd year." Jimin explained. Right now Taehyung was hard to believe anything that happen right now. About he was once a great playboy in his college, about Jimin is right now with Namjoo and....about that girl named SinB. He pushed his brain to remember and that caused him to feel pain in his head.

He clenched his hair in pain. At that time Namjoo and Jimin was panicked due to Taehyung's condition. "Taehyung-ah please don't push yourself too hard. We all will help you to remember. But slowly." Namjoo comforts Taehyung and calming he down. Taehyung lied to bed with Jimin's help. "Now rest. Tomorrow we will visit you again. Make sure you have enough rest. Arasseo?" Jimin said. Taehyung smile weakly to them. After they leave, Taehyung stared at the white blank ceiling of the hospital room.

Can I regain my memory back?....

Taehyung POV:

*click*
Sound of the opening door wakes me up. I peeked at the clock beside my bed. 8.45 p.m?? It is impossible the nurse cause she already visit me just now. And I smelled something. It was female perfume. But I don't know it somehow familiar to my sense. I pretend to sleep ,luckily my back was facing the opposite. So she can't see my face.

"Ya pabo-ya... you dare to sleep?" Her voice...as if she was talking to me but in a slow voice. She must thought that I was sleeping. But her voice is familiar....I guess???

"I don't know how you gonna do it. But you must regain your memory back...or...or.."

Is she crying?? Why her voice were shaky. No, don't cry because of me.

"Or else I seriously...gonna ki...kill you... Why?? Are you that stupid? How you can g...get into that crashed...you seriously....have a talent to make... me worry..." now she really have burst into cry from her voice. Hearing her crying somehow make my heart robbed. Who is she actually??

"I feel so stupid right now...talking to people who doesn't even listen to me..." no, you're wrong.

"Rest well. I gotta go first." No.

Without any moment waste I turned my body and grab one of her hand. Her face was clearly shock with my action.

"I know it. It was you." I said making her to froze.

"Y-yah, wh-what are y-you doing?" She was shuttered. Her face. I know I've something related with this girl before.

"Who are you actually......in my life before"

************************************
So,another chapter came!!!
Sorry for the short update and another cliffhanger. Well,,,,not really. But wait for the next chapter....😆😆😆

Please,do VOTE☆>★
and COMMENTS...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
-S-