Chapter 5

SinB POV:
"That's the whole story. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I'm-...."

" How could you. That not nice." Namjoo eonnie said.
Crap. She must think that I am no different with Taehyung. Playing with people's hearts.

"I know. But-..." my words were cut off once again.

"How could you not telling me. This will gonna be fun!"

"I'm really sorry-... what? Fun?? Are not mad at me?" I'm ask, confused with the situation.

"Why would I mad at you. That Kim Taehyung will sure defeats. He always broke my friends heart. We will peeve him Eunbi." Her face was really full of fighting spirit on it.

"So, you really not mad?".

"Yah! I will be mad if you actually date him. So...what's our plans?" I shrugged. I still didn't have any ideas right now.

" You know what Eunbi? You've found the right person " just then, I've saw an unusual expression of Namjoo eonnie that I'm scared off. A face that full of evil plan... Ok I'm exaggerated a little...

************************************

Taehyung POV:

"BYE! take care Taehyung-ah!" The members were shouting just to bid their goodbye. As if they won't see me again tomorrow. What a childish. I open the gate and saw dad's shoes infront the door. He back already? Wow. He come early today.

"Hi dad! Coming back already. Thats early." I open the refrigerator to take the orange juice.

"Son, I need to talk to you." I sat myself next to him.

"What is it? It sound serious." I joked.

"Well. It is serious." There was a stictness in his tone. I put my glass of orange juice on the table.

"This morning there was a girl named Jane come to my office. And guess what?"

"What?"

" She studied at your college."

" I know her. So what's the problem." I didn't see any problem here. Why dad want to take it's serious.

He let out a sigh before continued.
"The problem is, she have been crying and begging to me and want me to pursuade you to not leaving her." I rolled my eyes when hearing the story. That girl was sure doesn't get enough.

"Taehyung-ah look. I don't know how many girls that you've date before but please, don't let's this thing happen again. This was the ____th time your ex begging and asking me to pursuade you to not leaving them. Your mom will surely --"

"Don't ever mention her in front of me dad. You know how much I hate it." I know it is rude to do so. I can see clearly dad's face were changing. He look sad.

"Sorry dad. I didn't mean to make you sad. And for the girl, I will solve it as soon as possible. I'm going upstairs first. Goodnight dad."

Dad were still on the sofa when I turned around. I closed my door and threw my bag on the floor soulessly. I landed myself on the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling of my room. MOM? What is mom? I don't have a mother in my life. I don't have a mother ever since she left me with another man when I was 12.

Flashback:
It was midnight, but mom and dad was still bickering. Its hurts me seeing them like this.

"I can't stand to live with bankruptcy guy like you anymore!" I can clearly heard mother angry and yelling voice. How could she said that. My tears were escaping their way out very swiftly to my cheeks.