Chapter 12

SinB POV:

A dreamy yet fantasy forest......... yes, that's where I am right now. Everything was so perfect here. When sudden a light came in. A very white and bright light slowly appeared in front of me... I shut my eyes when it was too bright for my eyes to take it.

"SinB-ya...." wait someone's is calling me? And it was a male voice. "SinB-ya..." and he called me again. What he want from me. Slowly I tried to open my eyes and a figure with his back shown to me was the first thing I see.

His silver hair, his white shirt, and his tall figure...who is he??? I don't know where this I found this courage to come approaching him. But when I tried to get closer, he seem too far from my reach. So close,yet so far.

"Excuse me but who are you??" I try to communicate with him. But then, "you know me Hwang Eunbi...." he then turn his body around slowly and...

DBBUKK!!!

************************************

"Damn! Why that bed was so high. Aish, my back was so hurt..." SinB can't stop her nagging while massaging her back. Because of her dream last night she had to fall from her bed in a very ugly yet hurt way. In fact she was bending her body due to the pain while walking to her college.

"Eunbi-ya!!!" From afar she knew that it was Nmjoo even without she turn to see her face. Just by hearing her loud voice. SinB can't even turn her body and just wave her hand to her front. Due to SinB slow walking, Namjoo can catch her easily.

"Ya,SinB. Whats with your back?" Jimin asking makes SinB flustered. Since when that he's here.

"Ya! Since when that you two together like....this!?" Despite her pain she still can increased her volume up. " aww, your voice hurt my ear!" Namjoo whine while Jimin chuckles watching the two bestie.

"I bet Tae didn't tell you yet." SinB question at Jimin statement. " we've been together since 2 week." Jimin said shocking SinB more. "Really?! but how come I didn't know or even notice about that?!" SinB was half screaming and as if her back pain were healed already.

"How are you gonna notice when you're busy about..." Jimin hushing Namjoo when she almost say that name again.

"Right....BUT at least one of you could tell me. Anyway...you've got my bless."
Namjoo then slapped SinB's arm.
" who are you that gonna blessing us. Even without your bless we will still like this...." and the three of them laughing as if there was no tomorrow while heading to their college.

The class start as usual that day except for one thing. Why she didn't even see a shadow of Taehyung that day. Even during recess, Tehyung didn't with the BTS. What happen to him?? Did he absent that day?? Or did something happen to him?? All this type of questions keep on lingering in SinB's mind. When she ask Jimin, he also didn't know where would Taehyung be. She tried to forget about it but it makes her worries more. Not trying to be Miss Busybody here but,....

Taehyung was still nowhere to find even after the class that day.
"SinB palli, we could miss our train if your walking in that pace." Umji shouting from afar waking SinB up from her thought. She forced her face to a smile and running towards Umji and Yerin. But just then, her phone ring.

"Eunbi-ya, come here quick!!" Namjoo said intensely. "Wae, eonnie??  Did something happen to you?" SinB ask anxiously.

"It was not me...it-it's about Taehyung." Upon hearing his name his heart start to work in a miles pace. What's about him? Did something happen?

"Eo-eonnie, w-what's about him? "
"He's accident!!" Namjoo voice was unstable when she said that. Same goes to SinB, her legs was so weak even she has to support herself by the wall.

"W-where are you r-right now??"

************************************

All the BTS member we're waiting anxiously in front the doctor to coming out from the ICU room. Its been two hours since Taehyung we're brought in there. Namjoo was still comforting Jimin that can't stop crying. This is the first time she see him in that state. Actually each one of the BTS member surprised her that day. Who know that the most popular group in her college can come in that state. Now she know that their friendship relationship is the most strongest bond between them.

The door clicking, informs that the surgery has finished. Jin rushed to the doctor as soon as the doctor coming our from the door. "How is his condition?"

"Are you his family?" The doctor ask.
"No,but I'm one of his guardians. His father was in States right now." Jin explained while the others listen. The doctor with the nametag 'Jong Suk' nodded.

"Thankfully, he can be saved. For now, we just wait until he wake up." Nothing was better upon hearing that Taehyung was saved. Jimin leaned his head on Namjoo's shoulder when he heard that his best friend were saved.

"You can visit him. But only two person in one time only. If there's nothing else, may I excused myself?" All of them thanked the doctor. "Namjoon and I will go first then you guys." Jin said before entering the room.

Just then, sound of hurried running footsteps echoed in the hallway. "Oh,it's SinB!" Jungkook said making all of them turned to her. Her hair was a mess informing that she must running  very hard to get here.

"Where....is...that....stupid guy...." her breath was unstable but she still has a chance to curse him. J-hope hold Sinb's shoulder and making her to sit. Meanwhile ,Namjoo handed her a bottle of water. But none of them said a word as if all of them has turned into mute. And all of their face were dumbfounded because of her. This is because as soon as she finished the whole bottle of water, SinB can't stop nagging to herself.

"Why he can  get into accident..."
"What did he do...."
"I'm surely gonna kill him after this..."
"I'm running into sweat because of him..."
"He gonna pay for making me running to here...."

SinB then stop her nagging when she reliased that all eyes were focusing on her. She shut her mouth knowing that she had nagging in front of the BTS members. She cover her mouth with her one hand and the at her hand slapped her own forehead.

"Wow,you're really just different you know." Suga said after a moment of silent. "I'm sorry, how-" SinB can't finished her word when Jin and Namjoon coming out from the door.

"Yah good news,Taehyung has woke up. " Namjoon said. Jimin and Namjoo was next, but Namjoo insist that SinB should go first. Both SinB and Jimin then entered the room.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung." Jimin greet him that still laying on bed. Taehyung smiled after seeing his best buddy, Jimin. He then take a seat beside Taehyung's bed. "Feeling better?" Jimin ask and Taehyung nodded a little saying his fine now.

"Ya,.how dared you making us worried?" SinB said. But Taehyung face was confused due to her presence. Like he was never meet her before.

"Excuse me miss, but who are you?"

************************************

Hi!Hi!Hi! My fellow readers.
Okay,right now I know that my story has a verrrrrry long story line. But I'm thinking to making this story a 20+ chapter. So hope that you guys can wait.... okay???👌👌👌

So, don't forget to VOTE ☆>★
AND COMMENT....

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
-S-