Intro

CHARACTERS AND TRAITS:

SINB/HWANG EUNBI

Hi! I'm Eunbi. But people just simply called me SinB. I'm a rather fun,easygoing, and sometimes a little bit crazy. And... I like food very much...especially iced cream. Who would deny it right? Studied at BigSources College along with my eonnie-dul... Namjoo, Yuju, Yerin, Eunha, and my innocent friend Umji. Too bad Sowon eonnie did not attend the same college as she have to take care of her family company. What a luck. I have a very peaceful day of my college year until one accident I make a biggest mistake. My days start ruined. Everything turn upside down because of him. And one thing for sure, I HATE HIM.....

Kim Taehyung/V:
I don't need introduction as the whole college know who I am. My appreance? No words describe me. I'm really perfect. Well that's was all the girls were saying. There is no girls in the college that I can't deceive of. All of them will fallen to me instantly. I have group in my college. Known as BTS, cool name right? What did we do? Nothing, except being perfect. Well not in all aspect. We'are good at our own aspect. Did I said I can make girls fallen to me instantly? Well, it true. Until one day, a monkey girl destroyed the record....

Kim Namjoo:
Annyeonghaseyo~ Nice to meet you. I'm Namjoo. Studied at BigSources College along with my beloved SinB. I love her so much as I know her from little. But not as much as I love this guy. He had make my day happy, by just looking at his back view. He just so perfect and I can't resist to not fall-.....bla.....bla...bla.......bla...........bla....

Park Jimin:
Name Jimin. Closed friend to TaeTae. Same group with BTS. GOOD at dancing and anything that related to music. Even though I'm closed with TaeTae but sometimes I feel like I want to punch him on his face because of his playboy attitude. Well all of my group member we're playboy but not that playboy. I hope that someday uri TaeTae will get his lesson. I'm really opposite to him. I will date if I have found my soul mate. Wish me good luck...

BTS:-
NAMJOON/RAP MONSTER:
DEUL SAET! BANG!TAN! ANYEONGHASAEYO BANGTANSEONYOENDAN IMNIDA.

JUNGKOOK:
You will get to know our character if you read the story.

HOSEOK/J-HOPE:
I hope that you really stay tuned for the story. Thats my (and me) hope. Hobie is really hoping! *while jumping*

JIN:
Glad to meet you guys. Aren't you glad to meet me?? *wink*

MIN YOONGI/SUGA:
YEAH......

Other characters will be introduced in the story. More characters will come up throughout the story.

Nothing change for their age SEQUENCES (Just like the real life) except for Suga, RapMon, and Jhope as they will be at the same age in this story.
***********************************

HEY, you've click my story....I see~
Thank you...
Have a happy reading!!!

-S

♥♡♥♡♥♡