Chapter 8

"Omma! Why you didn't wake me up earlier?" SinB screaming almost crazily realizing that she was late for her college. Again.

"Honey, I did. But you said that you have no class today. Now come eat your breakfast. "

SinB come downstairs with her hair tied into a ponytail because she didn't have time to handle her hair.

"Did I said that? I must still dreaming then." She then kiss her mother cheek and take a piece of toast from the table.

"Okay Omma! I'm late. See ya!" And bid her goodbye while holding the toast with her mouth.

"I'm late...I'm late...I'm late..." SinB sprint as fast as she could after she jump off from the bus. She was in hurry until she had to bumped with someone in a blink of eye just around the corner near college. A hard impact causing her butt to hurt the most. She was hoping that someone could catch her from falling just like in dramas and novel that she read. But it seems like reality is just hurt.

"Aish, mwoya!!" She can't help but to yelled at the person she bumped into and stunned for a moment when a hand is outstretched to her offering for a help. And to add to her shock,it was Jimin that she bumped into.

"Kwenchana? I'm sorry. Are you hurt somewhere?" SinB stand up by herself without accepting Jimin help.

"I'm fine. Its okay,my fault actually."

"Is that so? Hmmm,going to college?" Jimin ask with both of his hands tucked into his pant pockets.

"Yeah, actually I'm la-..."

"Good. Let me accompany you. I have to make sure that you are really fine and not lying. So, the same college that I attend right?" Jimin joked a little. Now SinB know why Namjoo was really crazy about him. As if her tongue is been glued, she only nodded when she was actually want to reject his offer.

"So...SinB-ssi, you seem quite popular lately huh? " SinB made a what-are-you-talking-about face to Jimin when she heard the statement.

"Especially among BTS "

"But why?"

"Are you kidding me? SinB-ssi, you are the first woman ever that dare to reject Taehyung." Jimin excitedly said whole jumping a little bit. Looking at Jimin childish behavior, she chuckled for a moment. She was sure a dead meat when Namjoo know about this.

"Well, he deserve it-..." knowing that she had slip of her tongue, a hand is used to covered her mouth.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to"

"Aniya. It's okay. But you know what, he wasnt like that before...I mean WAY before."

"What do you mean?" Even though it seems like SinB know the reason why, but she need to hear some info from Jimin. Beside Jimin was his best friend.

"Well, basically, he had a dark past with woman in his life. And...- oh! Here we are. See you later SinB-ssi."

A journey that usually take a long time to arrive really felt short without them even realise it. They now at in front the BigSource College front gate. Realizing that Jimin who want to change the topic, SinB spat out someone name that making Jimin to froze right away.