Chapter 21: "Side Story"

Jimin POV:
"Ya, I'll go first. Gotta work to do." I said as I exit myself from the gang.
I saw RapMon hyung wave to me and the rest who are still focusing on their game. Lol, such a friends they are.

Its seems like I've almost late for my part-time work. I've rushed myself to the store where I'm working. It not long since I've start this part-time work here, therefore I can't afford to be tardy or else I will get fired.

"Noonim~Sorry,I'm late~" I said to Soobin noona at the counter.

"Aniya, since you cute so you're forgiven." She said while pinching my cheek. I chuckled when she said I'm cute. I waved at her when she exit the door.

I start to stack the things at their place since there is nobody coming. Not long after that, there is an incoming message from my phone.

YA! WHY YOU'RE GOING TO WORK WITHOUT WAITING ME FIRST!!

It was a message from Taehyung. I smiled since he texting me just because I going to work without waiting him first.

Mian, then come here. I'll wait.

These days, Taehyung always going back and forth visiting Sooyeon noona at the hospital. I can't help to be happy for him. I know very well how he had to go through the pain when Sooyeon noona left him years ago. How hard he had to overcome the pain by himself and that's why I didn't call him when I know that he is with Sooyeon noona.

"YA PARK JIMIN, COME HERE. YOU'RE DEAD." speaking of devil, there he is headlocking me with his left arm.

***********************************

Finally,my shift is over. I look at my watch. It almost 10 p.m. I head to the bus stop across the store. As soon as I sat on, I lean my head at the board. Aigoo today is surely a tiring day.

I look across the road from where I'm sitting. A familiar figure was standing waiting for the green light to across. But she was looking at the blind man who is standing beside her. When the light has turned green, when everyone has already walk, she was still standing beside the blind man. When he has start walking, she also following him closely. Knowing that they would not arrive across on time, she eventually spread her arms beside the blind man. I can't stop myself to look at her and her action.

The light already turn to red but she still on the road with that old man. Not only that, she even bowing for apology to every car that they've passed by. After crossing the road, she and the blind man going for the opposite direction and she walk to where I'm sitting right now. At the bus stop. I unconsciously lowered my head, pretending that I'm sleeping.

"Oh! Jimin-ssi?" She halted. Slowly, I open my eyes pretending that I'm shocked as well as her.

"Namjoo-ssi?" Yup, thats her. She attend the same college as I did.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I work as part-timer at that store." I show her the store that was infront us.

"Heol daebak. I work beside that store." She showed me the store beside it.

She smiled. Its not like it is the first time I've seen her smiling. But that night, it was different. It also not the first time I've seen her doing this kind of action. But tonight I've start to question myself.

Should I start?

P/s: I'm so sorry if there's any error since I'm publishing it without editing it first.🙇🙇

-S-