chapter 12

A/N: sorry i havent updated i had writer blog( or however u spell that shit) its been a whole year.

Zayn

I know what I am doing is wrong but there is nothing else left for me to do. This shit went from fast money to a fucking life style and i couldn't handle it anymore. Once your in there is no getting out. I was too young to realize it but now i do and its too late.

Harry pulled up in front of the car. Not too close but close enough. Harry loads his gun and turns his head towards me and nods. I give him a nod, load my gun, shoving it in my pants, then we both exit the car.

"You got it?" Harry ask seriously. His tone stone cold.

There is two men in front of us and they both nod there head. The tall one in front of Harry unzips the black duffle bag that is in his partners hand. I gaze my eyes towards Harry and he nods.

"Aye send Rigo a message for me," I say with a smirk

"And what may th-," Harry cuts him off by shooting him in the head. Harry gives me the honers and i quickly pull my gun out and kill the other guy. He drops to the ground dead and by then me and harry are already in the car driving away.

-----

You may wonder whats going on... it all started when i was 14 when we moved from the Uk

I didn't always have money. Life was hard . There was a point in my life where i was struggling. I didn't know my father And me and my mom were barely making it. I would get teased in school because I wore the same shoes everyday and i didn't have the latest clothes. I even remember the times when my mom would cry because she couldn't even buy me anything for Christmas. It honestly hurt me more than it hurt her. So then I decided fuck it. No more struggling. So when I was fourteen I start sealing shit from the store. Then I started selling it. I liked it. It was fast money and a hustle. I went from stealing from the store to robbing houses. Then I started selling weed and in no time I started to sell crack and other drugs. Mama always said that that is not the way to go and that I would either be dead in the streets or somewhere locked up, but she stopped complaining when i started paying bills and keeping her stomach full.

How I met Harry?

When bitches were talking about me and calling me dirty, Harry was the only person that was actually nice to me. He wasn't so much like me. Harry was more of a rich white boy but he wasn't very popular. He was the smart kid. The one that your mother always strives you to be. I remember crying because i had holes in my clothes and he came up to me and gave me some of his shirts. Harry was and still is a nice guy and he can do much more with his life he just chooses wrong like me.

Me and Harry is about that life so don't fuck with us because we don't fuck around.

-----

----

Endof chapter 12 im back Ik its short but hey its finally herer