Chapter 9

Zayn's POV

I walked side by side with Harry.

"So why are we here?" Harry asks annoyed while slinging his backpack on his shoulder. He is just upset that I woke him up in the morning.

"You act like you have a life," I snap and he raises his hands in defense.

"Hey, I am just curious," Harry defends himself and I sigh.

"I have to get something for my baby," I smirk and he gasps.

"Pull out game too weak!" Harry laughs and I growl.

"No you dildo! Talia!" I glare at him and he wipes an imaginary tear from his face. We walk to the food court and sit down at a random table.

"so..."

"I need you to use your nerd skills again," I wiggle my fingers.

"Haha," Harry pretend laughs.

"Anyways, you know what you did to get Talia's number and Where she lives?,"

"I don't like where this is heading. Is this about you dilivering-?," Harry shakes his head and puts his head in his hands.

"Shut the fuck up. I am paying you," I snap and he takes his laptop out of his backpack.

"Will that be debit or credit?" Harry asks and I roll my eyes.

"So who are you looking for anyways?"

"Jason, he is her best friend," I reply.

"Why are you trying to stalk her best friend?" He asks.

"Because I am trying to find her size and I am surprising her," I groan and run my fingers through my hair.

Talia needs to do my hair again.

I need to make it up to her.

"What's his last name?" Harry asks.

"I don't know but he's gay and he has blue hair," I reply and Harry lets out a gasp.

"Jason Montgomery? Yeah, I go to college with him. Hold on," He says and starts typing shit on his computer.

"You really like this girl," He concludes.

"Yeah, I'll beat a nigga up if they wave at her," I say mostly to myself and he looks up from his laptop, giving me a weird look.

"What the hell are you looking at?" I stir in my seat and give him a stank look. A few moments pass.

"I have the number," He writes the number on the napkin and I reach into my pocket and pull out a stack of money. We exchange the materials. His eyes gloss at the paper and I quickly text the number into my phone.

--

"I have the information," I stepped out of my seat and Harry gets up from his also. We walk out of the food court and he goes the opposite direction. I stop in my tracks.

"Where the hell are you going?" I ask him.

"I'm going to go shop. You know, with my new money," He explains and I give him a stank look.

"You really believe that?" I ask in disbelief.

"You are holding the bags," I continue my stank look and he groans, turning around. We walk past a couple of stores and I stop in my tracks, turning around to look at Harry.

"What do girls like?" I ask Harry.

"Money, Diamonds, and I don't know, Shoes,"He replies and I nod my head, turning into a random store.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" I woman walks up to me and Harry.

"Do you have jewelry?"I ask.

"Sir, this is a makeup store. We have no jewelry, but we do have shoes," She walks over to a small area of shoes.

   Harry and I follow her. Harry lifts up a shoe and and rotates it in his hand, but then stops when he gets to the price tag.

"These are fifteen- hundred dollars," He glares at the shoe in disgust. I snatch the shoe from Harry and examine it.

"Ahh, yes. Famous red bottom! Will not even break!" The woman interferes and I eye her suspiciously.

"Are these cute to you?" I asks the woman and she repeatedly nods her head.

"Then I will take them in a size five,"

"You like that girl way too much. Spending a thousand and five-hundred dollars on her shoes. Either that or you have money to blow. It's bullshit and it won't be me," Harry huffs and I roll my eyes.

Minutes later, the lady returns with the pair of Black heels in a box, tucked inside a back. I take the bag from the woman and shove it into Harry's chest.

"Don't drop it," I tell him and brush past him. Harry being right on my heels,"where to next?"

"I ain't spending no more money!" I say in disbelief and he rolls his eyes.

We continue walking and we stop in front of a Victoria secrets 'Pink' store. I slowly walk inside of the store filled with different varieties of underwear.

"I thought you weren't spending anymore money?" Harry asks sarcastically and I ignore him. We walk halfway through the store.

"Stay here," I order and walk over to pick out some things.

  I reach my hand up and it brushes over the rough fabric of the lace bra. I remember her bra size, I thirty-two B. I randomly selected underwear and bras from the selection. I walk back to where I left Harry and I catch him feeling up on the doll.

"Come on," I say and he jumps slightly, startled.

"It was something on the nipple,"  He coughs and I laugh, walking to the checking  counter. The woman gives us a weird look while checking our item. When she is done, I hand the bag to Harry. Heading out of the mall, we stop to my car to drop off the bags and we go our separate ways.

--

Entering my apartment loudly, Talia let's out a groan. She lies on the couch with her brown hair with blonde ends lazily. I let out a chuckle at her laziness.

"It's one P.M and you still are not up?" I say in disbelief, walking towards her. She gets up and yawns.

"I got something for you,"

--

End of chapter 8

ugh sooo tired :o

I worked really hard on this.

please vote.