Chapter 6

Previously on ' Mystery'

  Zayn Sent Talia a Text which made Talia really angry. Talia has gotten a new hair cut and Zayn knows nothing about the text. (she didn't cut her hair short. it is still long but instead of it stopping to her waistline, it stops under her boob...hehe boob.)

--
Now

Talia's POV

   I Stared at him intensely. He knew what the hell I was talking about. His eyes held my gaze for a short amount of time before he blinked. His kind, long lashes fluttered, revealing his caramel eyes and he quickly took his tongue out of his mouth to lick his bottom lip. That's the type of face that will make your knees weak. The type of face that makes you forget about what he has done.

His phone rings and we both ignore it.

"What did I text?" He says innocently. Confusion Hits his features.

"You know what you sent me last night," I cross my hands over my chest and his jaw clenches.

His phone then beeps.

"Are you going to tell me what I did because I already apologized. What more do you want? I have given you my undevided attention for the past month. Hell, if your not going to tell- ," He was cut short on his little speech when I pulled out my phone and showed him the text.

There it read.

"I'm calling off whatever we have going on ._."

He opens his mouth but then quickly closes it. We went from standing up to sitting down. I just started to ignored Matt calling me to play my turn. Zayn brought his two hands in between his spread legs and placed his elbows on each side of his leg. He then hurried his face into his hands, letting out a sigh and slid his hands down from his face unto his lap. He looks up at me and I glare at him.

His phone then rings again and this time, He check to see who it is and realization hits his face.

My confusion is unbearable now.

"It wasn't for you," He says calmly. I stay silent.

"It was for this girl I was messing with before I met you."