Chapter 14

TALIA

Zayn looks at me almost as if he is about to laugh. The smirk written all over his face. He knows I'm being serious. Yet he tries and test me.

"This is why I don't want to be with you," I roll my eyes at him.

He frowns.

"Why?"

"You don't take me seriously. Everything is a joke to you," I calmly say and his eyebrows knot together in confusion.

"Should I?" He looks me up and down.

"Yeah, you should. A pretty face can only get you so far. If you're boring and can't hold a conversation or you are so far up your ass you can't tell anyone a damn thing about you. I'm sorry but no one's not gonna wanna talk to you," I inform him. He doesn't change his expression.

"Baby what you don't want I'm sure another girl will want. And what you mean no one's not gonna wanna talk to me? I got females all on my dick, but I shrug them off for your ass. Your like everyone else. I'm sitting here wasting my time thinking that your different but your not. All you want to do is bring me down. Tell me how bad I am. Is that your goal. Making me feel bad?"

"No," I whisper and attempt to grasps his arm.

He jerk his arm back.

"Man I don't need you," he says angrily while storming out of the front door. The door slams and everything in it, including my skinny ass shakes.

Bipolar ass bitch...

I am left sitting in my bed criss cross and I feel completely guilty. He's right. He didn't say anything mean to me. He has been nice to to me. He even has bought me a pair of expensive heels.

But he still bipolar...

I look on the left side of my bed and grab my phone off of my dresser. I unlock my phone and I open my texts with zayn.

"Zayn im really sorry. Your right. Don't let me bring you down. I guess I was just mad about you cutting me off. I promise from the bottom of my heart I'm really sorry and I do like you."

He instantly reads my message and reply back.

"Ok"

I am left with a huge lump in my throat. I don't know why that made me feel hurt.

--

I hand the costumer his coffee cup and she smiles while walking to go sit at a nearby table.

After the slow day at work, I slump down on my bed and prepare to take a nap. Right when I begin to close my eyes my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey!" A familiar voice says and instantly my face changes from being exhausted to excitement.

"Hey London!" I smile.

"So you know how my birthday is this Friday right? " She says without hiding the excitement in her voice.

"Yes. You remind everyone on Facebook everyday!" I laugh.

Why doni still have that?

"So your coming right?" She asks.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Great so let's go shopping together today? And invite that Zayn guy!" She says in excitement.

"He is sort of mad at me right now but I'll see what we can do,"
I say as I hang up the phone.

As I am on my phone I quickly go to my messages and I text zayn.