Chapters 11

Talia's POV

  The smell of Zayn's apartment filled my senses one again. Although this time, It smells like strawberries. I do the routine of taking off my shoes. My feet quickly pad across the carpet floor and I sit down own the couch. Zayn copies my actions, taking off his shoes and sitting on the couch next to me.

  Zayn leans in to kiss me, but a knock is heard at the door. Zayn ignores the knock and places a kiss to my cheek, then my lips. Another knock is heard, but Zayn ignores it again. The knocks turn to beating and you can hear a voice from the other side of the door.

"I know you're in there! Open the damn door!" Harry yells through the other side of the door. Zayn groans and gets up from the couch, opening the door. Harry's face reveals with a scowl on it.

"You ditched us," Harry confirms and walks in, heading towards the couch with his girlfriend hot on his heels.

"I was busy," Zayn looks out the door as if he was searching for something. He closes the door slowly and locks it. Zayn sits by me and Harry sits in the big chair next to us. Harry's girlfriend sits on his lap cross legged.

"I haven't introduced you guys properly," Zayn points out.

I only know Harry's name because Zayn had said it many times. Either to tell him off or yell at him.

"This is Harry," Zayn points to Harry. "Also known as 'Yahoo answers'," Zayn laughs to himself.

"Don't can me that," Harry huffs.

"Why do you call him that?" I asks curiously.

"Because he has all the answers in-"

"I have to talk to you," Harry cuts Zayn off. This is the first time I have seen Harry serious. Even though I have only known him for a couple of hours. Zayn changes his posture and he points to the room. I give Zayn a confused look.

"You and Eternity go in the room," Zayn huffs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

--

Zayn calls me and Harry's girlfriend back into the living room.

Harry and his girlfriend leave and it's just me and Zayn. I feel slightly uneasy. Zayn doesn't look to happy and his tone doesn't sound happy either.

"I-I I don't know. Whatever we have going on is fucking great. It's really great and I want to do it, but I can't! I need to get my priorities straight before I go looking for a relationship. I am tired of being lonely, but this is why I'm lonely. I-I just can't," Zayn rambles and a lump grows in my throat.

I am sad and I really like him, but it doesn't hurt me. I barely know him and it was fun getting to know him.

"I don't understand," I comment.

"I need time. Just wait for me. When I get myself together, I got you!" He rubs my shoulder and I jerk away, heading for the door. He does no attempt to stop me.

--

Zayn's POV

I bury my hands in my face and slide them down to my chin.  I reach into my pocket to make the call. I slide the phone out of my pocket and quickly unlock it. I dial the number from the sheet of paper Harry has handed me. I wait for someone to answer.

"Yeah, I want it,"

--

End of chapter

yeah it was short but hopefully interesting. :(
Next chapter will be gold af frfr no lie and long . I have mah ideas.... as u next week