Chapter 4

Previously on "Mystery"

"What are you doing here?" She asks. Her accent is beautiful. Sexiest sound ever.

"I couldn't come see my girlfriend?" I smirk.

--

Now

Talia's POV

  After Zayn popped up at "Bob's Burgers and Yogurt", Jason suggested that we hang out another day and believe me when I say, Zayn took the opportunity. We went to the park and hung out. The next day, Jason and I went to the mall. Next  we went to his apartment and he painted my nails. After that, Jason drove me home and I called Zayn. We talked for about an hour. The plan was to stay on the phone with each other all night, but I fell asleep. The next day I went to work and Zayn bought me lunch.

   Right now, I am packing my bag so that I can stay the night with him.

--

We arrive at Zayn's so called apartment and I take off my shoes by the front door. He leads me to his room and closes the door behind us. It's a large room. He has a king sized bed in the center of his room, against the wall and two nightstands on each side with lamps on each nightstand. A few paintings and what room is not complete with a ninety-two inch flat screen television?

I look at  Zayn's legs that show because of his basketball shorts as he walks. He leads me to lay on his bed and he is on the right side of me.

"Why are you so far? Come lay with your boyfriend," He says with a smirk. I still hadn't call him out on the last time he called himself that because really, it doesn't bother me. I actually like the sound of calling him my boyfriend.

   I scoot in closer to him and he grabs me. He sits me in between his legs. My back facing him and my head on his chest. A few minutes pass and he shifts under me. I turn my head and he bites his lip intensely. I give him a questioning look and he waves it off. He bucks his hips up again and I climb off of Zayn. He hurries and puts the cover over him.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused. Zayn is acting weird. He gestures for me to come closer and he grabs a hold of my hips and sits me back between his legs. This time, He looks me in the eye and then chows down on his bottom lip again. He pushes me into him and  I feel his manly part connect to my front. Only then, I notice what's wrong with him. I try to push him away but he is too strong. He gives me a pleading look and then rolls his hips while biting his bottom lip.

Why did I just find that extremely Hot?

A hint of pleasure began to form in the pit of my stomach and his hand holds on to my hips. He flips us over and I look into his eyes. Zayn stands still and we just look at each other for a few seconds l, then he brings himself down. Zayn bites down on his lip again and grinds on me. He put each of his hands on both sides of my knees and spread my legs. He then continues rolling his hips and then pecks me on the lips. After trying so hard, I let out an embarrassing moan and that causes Zayn to grind and roll his hips harder.

"Sexiest sound ever," He groans.

"Yeah, babe. You like that?" He groans again and pushes harder against me. Another moan escapes my lips and I cover my mouth. All this manly talk was turning me on.

"Mmm Yeah," He bites his lip while looking me in the eyes. He pushes against me and rolls his hips repeatedly. He removes my hands from my mouth.

"Call me daddy," He groans and grinds into me again. His stomach and chest rolls as he does so and another moan escapes my lips.

"Say it, babe," He whispers and places his head into the crook of my neck.

--

Call me Whatever, but I had fun writing this chapter.

not even gone lie

VOTE  only takes two seconds.

Any mistakes?
IDGAF so don't comment about it. hope u enjoyed.

Ik short