Chapter 10

A/N I don't have no problem with just bieber and all but this was funny. I was watching this vine and just was reading a tweet. it said,"Dear God, give us back 2pac and we'll give u justin bieber," lol ok was like hahaha wtf is this?

(A/N: I decided to end it. There is never black, Asian, or Hispanic people in most of the  fan fiction. )

UNEDITED

--
Talia's POV

  I open the box that Zayn hands me. Instantly a pair of Black heels meet my eyes. They are read at the bottom and curvy at the top. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

"So you like it?" His eyes glisten with joy and I nod my head, biting my bottom lip. Relief feels his features and he hand me a pink colored bag. I dig my hands into the bag, pulling out a black laced bra. I quickly stuff it back into its back and place the bag on the floor.

"How do you know my size?"

"I don't. Look at your new stuff and try it on," He licks his lips and lowers his head.

"Well, I know the shoes are in my size," I say quietly and he raises his head. I small smile spread across his face.

"Go try on your other stuff and come show me how it fits," He reaches into the bag,"This one first."

  I shift on his couch uncomfortably. I still hadn't forgot what he said about him and that girl night.

"Zayn."

"Yeah, babe?" He answers smiling.

"I think we should just be friends," I say and his face runs pale but he doesn't get angry. His jaw doesn't even clench. He just looks at me with his sparkling eyes.

"Why?"

"Because, I don't think we belong together if your going to fool around with other people,"

"I didn't really do that. I did it because I knew it would hurt your feelings, But if you want to get to know me, then I'm willing to tell you stuff about me. I'm sorry, Talia." He says sincerely, burying his face into his hand and letting his his hands roll down his face.

"Please know that I would never sleep with that thing," He says in disgust.

"I came to your door and took you out on a date for a reason," He continues.

"First time I seen you was when you were waiting for you're ride. I thought you were cute, so I played the sweet act, hoping you'd go out with me," He rambles, smiling to himself.

"You are cute, you know that?" He ask and I hold my head down, smiling.

"Do you forgive me?" He asks and I nod my head, looking up at him. A toothy smile spread across his face and I smile back.

"Does that mean you are my girlfriend?"

"Too soon. Baby steps, okay?" His body goes stiff, but he nods his head.

"Do I at least get a hug?" A wide grin spreads on his face and I nod my head.

  Zayn walks towards the couch I am sitting on and and gets on his knees between my legs. He leans in to give me a hug. His strong arms wrap around my small frame and before you know it, he lets go and dives in for a kiss, pecking me on the lips. When he pulls back, He smiles widely at me and makes a duck face. I smile at him and he wraps his hand around my hips. Zayn slowly leans up and his lips brush mine. He opens his mouth as if he was going to speak, but quickly places it on my mouth, moving his head side to side like a hungry mountain lion. I draw my head back in disgust.