Chapter 2

// I hope that I can update every 1 to 2 days for you guys. Thanks for reading! \\

《Emily's POV》

Walking home was horrible. Every day I almost get hit by cars. Usually one a day but today it was five cars.

Something was different. I don't know why but it just was.

I can hear my so called family laughing away without me. I wanted to test something so I walked into the room.

No reaction of course so I went and said

"Hi?"

No response. As I expected. I wondered into he kitchen and grabbed some food. Nothing in perticular just couple pop tarts and some apples.

I may have snuck a small bowl of candy to. Like they would notice after 11 years.

I am suprised that I still have a room. I reached in my book bag for my head phones and started looking for a song to pick.

I got a little lazy and put it on random

"There gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
And make a citizen out of you........"

Not the song I wanted but it will do for now.

"TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVIN SH*T OUTTA ME!......."

Ever so true in my life.

As the music drowns out everything around me after my homework is done, I let the music rock me to sleep.

《Jake's POV》

I can't sleep. I just can't. I've tried everything! Even drugs didn't work. They just made me more awake.

Emily........ What did she do? Why does everyone ignore her or act like she is a ghost.

It's a mystery that I must find out. I did kinda follow her home and write down her address so I might as well go.

Jumping out the window in always fun to me. Always has been always will be. Time for a run.

*Ten Minutes later*

Damn. I forgot how huge her house was. Now to find out where her room is....how is that gonna work?

I walked up to the house like a normal person and knocked on the door.

No answer

I knocked again.

No answer

I started to walk away when the door opened. It was her mother?

"What do you want? It's late you know? You shouldn't be coming to people's houses this late." She said in a groggy voice.

"One, I'm so sorry to disturbe you this late at night. Two, I was wondering if I could talk to one of your daughters."

"Which one might I ask and I accept your apology."

"Her name is Emily. I would like to speak to Emily."

She gave me a blank stare. Then just shook her head.

"None of my daughters names are Emily. You must have the wrong house. Now go away and goodnight!"

"Oh. It seems so......." I say quietly. I start to walk away but then realise that I could walk around the house.

I stay silent. As I begin to loose hope I can hear the slight whisper of music.

I walk towards it slowly and realise that I've heard it before when I would walk past her in the halls of out school.

"Champagne, Cocain, Gasoline! And most things in between!"

It was music to my ears. I found her but her so called family doesn't even know she exists.

I climbed up to her window and opened it somehow. I saw her.

Emily. But with her sleeves up and blood dripping from her wrist.

She held a knife. A crimson covered knife matching her crimson colored wrist.

The cuts were deep. I stared in awe.

"J-Jake?.......... W-what are y-you d-doing in h-here?"

"I............"

"I'm sorry"

No.

Why her.......