Chapter 11

// ok so yeah. I'm cruel. Do u like the story so far? Please don't message me to update cause like I said before, I am busy with school. So thanks. Enjoy!! \\

《Jake's POV》

He's gonna do something. I just know it. He's gonna get back at me so that he can get her. But I saved her. This should be an easy choice.

"Hay Emily! Don't you look mighty fine today!"

Damn. I wish I was that bold. I never was. I mean like sneaking into her house was bold but I mean like in general. I can't do that.

People are giving him weird looks. Looks like spreading rumors and stuff.

I saw a group of guys walk up to not Dan but Emily. From what I knew, they were the bullys. This isn't gonna be good.

I stepped foward and saw them surround her. I ran to get a teacher and then ran to help but the beating had already begun.

The screams could be heard and blood was flying. I dove into the group and smacked one of the guys. He stopped and looked at me. I punched him again and ended knocking him out.

The boys stop and then switched over to me but before the could start, the officers surrounded them and put handcuffs on all of them including the knocked out one.

I ran over to Emily. I looked up from her and saw Dan smirking at me.

I picked her up and ran from the scene to the nurses office.

《Emily's POV》

Everything hurt. Every limb on my body ached and burned. I couldn't move. It was almost as if I was strapped to the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to sit up.

I winced in pain. But saw that I had many bandages all over. I looked over to see Dan and Jake!?

This is horrible. Why did this happen? Who did this to me? This isn't fair. Why choose me out of everyone in the world.

The police came in and instead of questioning me they handcuffed Jake and took him out. He was yelling at me. He said something but I couldn't hear it.

"He did this to you. He told those guys to beat you up. He wanted you to get hurt so that you would run into his arms and praise him for saving you."

I wimpered and winced in pain. How could he do that when he saved me. TWICE!! I don't unerstand.

I didn't want to hear anymore so I slowly backed out from reality.

------------

"Jake!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!" I screamed.

I didn't know where u was but I was tied up and being lowered into a pit of molten magma.

"We can help you." Both Jake and Dan were standing there. They both had a masked figure behind the with a pole. They started to push them towards the molten magma.

"You have to choose one of us to be save!" They said in fear.

No. Not now. This can't happen. I didn't realize how long it had been till I heard to blood curtling scream.

I looked down to see them burning as blood and magma surrounded them. I seemed to be getting close and then it touched me. I had been lowered into the pit so fast.

I screamed. It felt as if I was in a forever burning fire that suddenly hurt ten times worse than it was supposed to.

I was surrounded. So one could help me. No one could hear my screams. No one could save me.

----------

"Wake up!"

I was sweating like crazy. I looked at him worriedly and winced as all the pain and memory of the dream came back to me. Haunting me.

"It's gonna be ok" He said hugging me.

I don't belive him.

"D-dan? I-i d-dont belive t-that."

He nodded and I fell asleep in his arms.