Chapter 16

// hewo. Do yall like the longer chapters? If so comment and I'm super sorry for all these late updates. I have EOC and FSA testing so we gotta study and stuff, well enjoy!! \\

《Emily's POV》

I couldn't stand being near my family. I'm positive that they won't want me.

Bzzzzzz
Bzzzzzz

It was my sister, I hang up. I can't stand this. Maybe I should listen to the voice. Maybe I should commit sui-, no I cant. People need me right?

Bzzzzzz
Bzzzzzz

I hang up again and continued to walk down the dark ally thay I had come upon. I could see a lump on the ground.

It looked like a person but I couldn't tell. I walked closet to see a familiar face.

Dan........

《Dan's POV》

Sadly I will never see the day light ever again. I've gotten everything set up. I won't see my beautiful Emily ever again. I will make her mine. She will leave just like me and we will be together.

I already talked to her sister and she's fine with it. It should work fine. She will be with Jake and Emily will kill herself and be with me.

I paced the office tower one more time and looked at the ground below. An ally was there and no one was around. Might I mention that it was also very dark.

I slowly stand on the edge of the building. Anticipation building up inside. I slowly leaned forward. I fell fast.

I'm flying. I look down and see a figure leaned against a wall crying. It happened so fast but I tilted so I would hit the wall near the dead end so that she wouldn't hear my body spatter, or my head crack, or the smack of my skull against the pavement.

100 feet

75 feet

50 feet

25 feet

10 feet

5 feet

0 feet

Goodbye cruel world......

《Emily's POV》

I was speachless. I cried hysterically for a long time. I don't know how long it was but I felt a pair of hands move me away. I struggled to go back but the hands held me there.

"Miss, do you know what happened?"

"I-i d-dont know..... he j-just d-died....."

I continued crying. When I made sure no one was around me. I looked at Dan's limp body and ran. I ran again. I could already feel my muscles aching from my previous run but the adrenaline kept me going.

I ran around another corner and ran into a man. He was tall and muscular. He had a square jaw and dark brown eyes. His hair was messy and he had an evil smirk on his face.