Ending #2

《JAKE'S POV》

I was  little late to class as always. It was usually silent but it had started to rain. I could here the water pellets up against the school.

Pat, pat, pat.

That wasn't rain.

Pat, pat, pat.

I can hear the rain, but this is different.

Pat, pat, pat, pat.

"Oh! S-sorry!"

"Wait!"

"G-good bye"

What did she mean good bye. Good bye what? Good bye I'm moving, good bye im........ killing myself.

I dropped everything and bolted after her. Where had she gone? Were would she go? A tal building? A rail road?

Looking out through the rain I see a small figure sprinting away from me. I take off after it knowing it was Emily. She couldn't be doing this now could she? She has so much to live for.

I already ran out of breathe and even then I kept running. Tripping over rocks and running through puddles didn't help either. My clothes where soaked.

I trip but end up falling instead of catching misled like I usually did. A note.

My suicide note

I love him but despite he love me? No. He doesn't. He was the reason I lived but now I've lost him. I'm sorry if you still do and I didn't see it but I jut need to leave...... forever. My life hurts. It's hurts to much. The anxiety, pain, depression, stress. It's just all to much. I'm done. I'm just so done. Tall buildings were always my favorite. I love you Jake.

Love,
Emily

No. I shoved the note in my pocket and started sprinting again. I don't know where this energy came from but it was here. I'm coming Emily. I'm coming.

《Emily's POV》

I watched, quietly painting and waiting for him to get up and leave. I had been smart enough somehow to stop and hide in the bushes and put the note on the ground.

He finally hopped up and sprinted the wrong way. The right way for me to go through with death. I stayed put from a couple moments and silently cried as the rain started to die down. I got up and started walking back. The tracks where  the opposite direction of the taller buildings so I would succeed.

If he realises that I have a crazy fear of heights then I'm I wont die. I need to hurry. I check the time. 30 minutes until the train passes. I've got time to walk.

Walking down the sidewalk was fun. I acted like I was invisible. No one saw me. No one heard my quiet weeps.

Already at the tracks. Waiting to hear the train to end me.

《Jake's POV》