Chapter 15

// ok so ima try and do some longer chapters so it might take longer to update. I am also sorry for not updating often cause we have testing and alot of other stuff so yeah..... Enjoy!! \\

《Dan's POV》

I don't know why I did this. Not only did I get myself in trouble, I lost Emily. I thought she would be mine. I thought she would come running into my arms. I thought I could finally have the perfect relationship but in reality, there is no such thing.

"I'm sorry..........I'm so sorry......" I say to myself.

It's only a matter of time before I die. Cancer was and is my greatest enemy. Only just behind it is Jake.

They told me that I would only live for a couple more days. It just doesn't make sense. I seem fine. I can walk, talk, sit, stand, breath, and function correctly. There is nothing wrong.

I just needed to find Emily and say goodbye.

One....
Last.....
Time......

《Jake's POV》

It is 3:46 and I haven't seen Emily all day. She hasn't answered her phone or anything.

Maybe she's grounded? Wait, she can't be grounded 'cause her family ignores her. Unless.........something has changed. Might as well as wellhead on over

-----------

It had been 2 hours and the door hasn't opened. I've rung the door bell, knocked on the door and window, no response. I didn't understand. She was usually home.

I must know where she is. I have to make sure she is safe. I also need to know where Dan is. I need to say good bye to him.

For good.

《Emily's POV》

I have dreaded this day for the past few weeks. Usually I would get left at home for this but noooooo. They had to include me this time. I can't wear a bathing suit.

I'm to fat and they will see my scars. Maybe I can stay inside. No they won't let me do that.

"Emily let's go. We have to go to our fancy hotel. It has lush couches and beds. It's gonna be so much fun!"

I hate my sister. She always gets what she wants. I thought I would get to choose but my choice would have been to stay home.

Looks like my week will be filled with massages, beaches, and manicures.

I followed my "family" into the hotel. She was right of course. The hotel was beautiful. I can't even describe how amazing it was.

We strolled into the elevator carrying all our bags. My father pressed the final button. We had a fricken penthouse. When has my family been able to afford something like this.

Everything was either was just perfect. Every detail was just perfect. I felt so out of place. I'm the only person that isn't perfect in this family.

I was the one who was failing school, not pretty, fat, and not athletic. Everyone else had a good job and was pretty.

"I WANT TO GO TO THE POOL!"

"Relaxe honey. Let's unpack first and then we can go strait to the pool ok?"

"Fine!"

I mentally groaned and started unpacking. My room was huge. It had a master bath and a queen sized bed. There was a balcony....... no, stop. Not now.

I quickly closed the curtains and continued to unpack. I close my door and quickly put on a bathing suit. I step in front of the full sized mirror and almost vomit.

There was so much fat. So many scares. I grabbed a pair of basket ball shorts to cover up my legs. Not to cover my arms and torso. A long sleeved shirt? No that wouldn't work.

I finally found a long sleeved swim shirt and slipped it on. I looked at myself again. It was a little better. It would have to do. I walked out with my towel and started towards the kitchen.

"Are you really going to wear that? Damn. You are so ugly and fat. What's with the long sleeves and shorts? Are you trying to hide all your fat or is it something else? Huh? Tell me."

"Just leave me alone." I mumble to my sister.

Unlike me, she was wearing a bright pink bikini showing of as much cleavage as she could.

She didn't need to do that. Se was already very pretty and had the perfect model body.

She snickers and sashays away. I grab a Lara bar to snack on while at the pool. We all left but I had to run back to grab my phone and a book.

All the way downstairs, my phone vibrated continuously and I began to get annoyed.

We picked a spot and I finally got the chance to check my phone.

Dan........
Jake.........

I tell them I'm not in the mood without checking what they had texted me. I turn my phone off and start reading.

It had only been a couple hours before I got splashed by my sister.

"Come on you big baby. Get in the damn water."

I shake my head and continued to read. I had only then realized how hungry I was. I got up and walked over to the lunch bag to get a snack.

I heard someone walking up behind me. The grabbed my shorts and pulled them off me revealing my bare legs. Luckily my bathing suit bottoms stayed on.

I heard many gasps behind me. I then realized that they could see my scared legs. I slowly turned around revealing even more scars.

"Oh........my..........god.......... Emily I am so so-"

I didn't get to hear the rest. I ran. I ran as fast as I could away from everyone. I didn't want to return to see them still standing there. I didn't want to go to therapy.

Why is everything all my fault.........

All my fault.......

My fault.........

Your fault is correct. It will always be your fault.

A bus....

You will always be the cause.

A gun......

They don't care. They are just acting.

A cliff.......

IT WILL ALWAYS BE YOU! JUST KILL YOURSELF!

"I cant..........."