Chapter 19

// I'm super sorry for not updating in forever. I've been super busy with school since it just started so I haven't been able to write. Anyways I think I'm gonna end the story next chapter. Comment if not. \\

《Jake's POV》

I don't know what I did but I have literally the worst migrane in the world. It feels as if a wrecking ball is hitting my skull every second.

I also have to pee really, really, really badly for some reason. I quickly use the bathroom and find Emily asleep. She was all curled up and looked so beautiful.

"She made you drunk with liguid meth darling. While you were in the bath room looking around, she snuck up behind you and inserted this into your bloodstream."

My worst night mare. She wouldn't have done it. She-she cant. She cares about me and wouldn't do that right?

"How do you know this?"

"Because I heard a creak last night and stepped out of my room and saw it happen."

"Oh......"

I nodded sadly and started to walk away.

"I gave to you all that water by the way. I wanted to make sure that you wouldn't last 5 days on meth."

"How do you know the amount of days??"

She held up the syringe nd pointed to the fine print. I nodded and walked out of the house and drove home. I don't need this drama now. I really don't.

I flop onto my bed and curl up under the coves. Why do bad things like this happen to good people like me? I release a couple tears that I had help in for a while. Soon after that I was fast asleep.

《Emily's POV》

'Beware little sister. I will get him.'

I wake up with sweat all over me and around me. Gross, even for someone like me who has delt with a lot of blood.

Jake is gone

I can't believe myself. He probably hates me. When I thought could actually be loved. Man was I wrong. He hates me now. I can feel it.

My heart is shattered and broken. He probably knows what I'm feeling and doesn't feel bad. He probably doesn't even care. He never did.

I could feel the guilt in my stomach. From what, I have no idea but it was there. There's a hole in my heart. It's just a pit of nothing. A black hole of depression. All I want to do is jump into it.

I want to fly.

Like a bird.

Like a plane.

But I like trains.

They are more fun.

Maybe the bridge above the tracks could work.

It's tall.

I could get a good running start.

I would be able to become one with the train.

After school ends.

------

A couple days left. It's almost time. I don't feel anything. No emotion. Jake hasn't talked, texted, or called me at all.

Looks as if I succeeded in pushing him away so I could be the person I am. Alone and forgotten. I feel at peace actually. I'm ready to accept my fate. Ready to go. I give up on life. Life hates me. I can't do anything to get rid of these demons.

They just keep coming back. Over and over again. Like a tape recorder thay won't ever stop.

Over and over and over. Kinda like a carousel. Never ending. Always spinning.

"Hello? Miss Emily? Do you know what the factors mean?"

"N-no....... I w-wasnt p-paying atent-tion."

"Of course you weren't."

Dammit. I did it again. It doesn't matter anyways. Nothing does. All I have to do is wait. And wait some more. To be honest, I'm done waiting. I can't wait any more.

I can't do this anymore. I get up and walk out of class. I'm done with this. Even though I didn't get much respect then or know, it still hurts. No matter how many times it happens.

No cars. Can't die. Must die. Not happening now. Can't breathe. Head aches. Falling to ground. On knees. Curled up in ball. Lugs aren't working. Can't breath. Can't breath. Can't. Breath.........

// I'M SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND NOT VERY GOOD BUT I'VE JUST HAD WRITERS BLOCK LATELY AND I DON'T HAVE TIME! TRULY SORRY ABOUT IT BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN ASAP!! The all caps isn't bad btw. Anyway BYE! \\