Chapter 5

// double update!!! So yeah what do you guys think of ship names???? I also may or may not bring another boy into the equation....... comment and tell me what yall think!! \\

《Jake's POV》

It has been one week since Emily tried to commit suicide. I'm coming over to her house today to talk to her and figure out.......

"Hello???? Earth to Jake?"

I shook my head realizing that I had zoned off yet again for the third time in a row.

"Sorry...." I mumbled.

"What the hell has gotten into you man?? First you go and notice a girl that is not supposed to be noticed, then after that, you end up zoning of every five seconds? What is up with you man??"

"Ok look, I'm sorry ok? I don't mean to its just......I dont know. She is different. I may or may not be going to her house today after school....I want answers and that's what I'm planning to do."

He stared at me astonished at my response. He shook his head in disbelief and walked away.

Did he just unfriend me? Well damn. Looks like I have to get used to talking to Emily with our getting beat up.

《Emily's POV》

Why was I letting him come over. He may have saved my life but he didn't have the right to come over and question me all afternoon.

Plus, he had practically broken into my house!! What the hell was he even thinking.

"You ready to go?"

I jumped at the sound of his voice remembering that he was taking me home.

I nodded and walked with him out to his car which was crazy nice.

It was a shiny smooth black car. I would say that it matched my soul. It was a Mustang as well which made it even more sexy.

He opened the door and let me hop in before jogging to the other side and hopping in as well.

《Jake POV》

{Emily's room}

I could still see the crimson color stained on her carpet.

I shivered and took a sear on her bed. She sat beside me with her legs crossed.

"W-what do y-you w-want to k-know?" She asked shyly.

"Everything."