Chapter 18

(New cover by jishdin , thanks so much!!! You should follow and read her books!!!!)
// sorry not sorry. The end is near. The story will either end next chapter or the chapter after that. Comment if you guys want bonus chapters or bonus endings if you dislike the one I have. I'll stop talking now. Enjoy. \\

《Jake's POV》

It's been a couple of weeks since the.......incident. Emily is doing much better and she is well. We were driving home from from school and we're in a comfortable silence.

It was normal until she fell limp. I stopped the car immediately and reached for her neck to check her pulse. It was still there.

"Emily? Emily wake up!"

She opens her eyes and shakes her head like nothing happened. She lifts her hand to her stomach and starts breathing weirdly. She breaths heavy breaths and clutches her stomach.

"I-i don't feel to good........"

She falls limp again and almost seems to stop breathing. I slam the breaks again and check her pulse. What could possibly be wrong? She keeps blacking out but is still breathing.

She wakes again and climbs out of the car. She leans over and vomits. I jump out of the car and rush to her side. She colapses into my arms and falls limp. I lay her down onto the soft grass and check her pulse for the third time.

Still beating. I look over at the vomit. It was white and liquid like. Not chunky. Smooth from the look of it. Pills? They could make you vomit if you tried to overdose. Did she try again? I hope not.

I check her head. She has a high fever. Her head was burning hot. What has she done.

"Sorry Jake. Falling limp helps me feel better but this time it didn't help."

She just barely got it out before fell limp again. I brought her home and layed her in bed.

I inspected her room and saw nothing. I did the same in the bathroom and found nothing. It could have been something she ate. Who knows though.

"You should watch your back next time."

THWACK

《Emily's POV》

I don't know why I feel so sick. I thought that going limp really would help like it usually does but it didn't. I really hope he doesn't think that I ate something

I think that things could change. Maybe if I stay positive. I'm positive that things will go wrong. Perfect. Just what I need.

I open my eyes and screen when I see a face suddenly appear right in front of mine. I scream and fall off the bed while I hear another thump and a whole lot of laughter. I clutch my stomach and slowly stand up but sit back down on my bed.

"T-that wasn't n-nice J-jake."

"I, hahahahahahah, am, hahahahah, so, hahahahaha, sorry, hahahahahahahahahaha"