Chapter 10

// hay guys! Sorry if I'm not updating every other day. I'm super busy with school and yeah. Well enjoy! \\

《Jake's POV》

It was weird seeing Emily sitting with someone else. I just didn't know what to do. She wasn't sitting alone but with a boy. He was a good looking guy. He was flirting with her.

He was stealing her from me. She's mine. He caught my glare but instead of returning it his eyes lit up and he got up saying something to Emily and came over to me.

"Jake is that you?" He said in surprise.

"Who are you?"

I didn't recognize him from anywhere. How did he know me. Who is this kid and why is he talking to me?

"I'm Dan. We were like best friends in middle school. Man, we were best buds then I had to move away remember?"

That's when it clicked. I nodded and we talked and stuff. I didn't notice that Emily had run off to the bathroom in a bundle of tears.

《Emily's POV》

I didn't know what to do. I really like both Dan and Jake. I know Jake saved my life.......multiple times but I don't know what to do. Dan is just adorable and understands me so much because he has been through this kind of stuff.

What am I going to do? I'll have to choose one. But what of one of them Getz angry at me? What if one of them wants revenge? What if-

"Emily? I know I'm not supposed to be in here but still, are you ok?"

I sniffle and nodded getting up ready to walk away. I looked away as Dan came forward. I walked around him but he followed me around the school.

"L-leave me a-alone."

"I just want to make sure your okay. I want to know why you ran off."

"That's n-none o-of y-your business."

He sighed and supposedly walked away. I turned around and was suddenly engulfed in a hug.

"I'm not letting go until you tell me what happened."

I laugh lightly and tell him why. I might as well I mean like, what's it worth. They probably will leave me for some other chick.

Someone that has curves. Someone with good grades, a pretty smile, a good reputation. Like my sister........

《Dan's POV》

She was beautiful. I still remember the night I saw her. I know that it was probably creepy but I liked her alot. I want to ask her out. I want to know more about her.

The only problem is, Jake is getting in the way. He probably thinks the same about me. I have a plan though. A plan that will work. One that will make her come crying to me.

Jake can't refuse her. So one can. It's just not possible. I will dare him. If he is still the person I know then he won't deny the dare.

Bong!!

"Ow!"

I didn't realize that I has just run into a stop sign on my street.

Man that's gonna leave a mark. I hope it's not gonna bruise my face. I need to look my best for when she comes running into my arms.

I will get my revenge.