Chapter four - Finding out

Rachel's P.O.V.

The wolf in the journal is Lupa! I closed the journal and looked at the front. It is labeled 'Gods and Goddess wolves'.

"Ken what is this?" I yelled at him. "How did you know this book existed?"

"Rachel open it up again and read about your wolf. And my mother's wolf was Ayame. She thought it was important for me and Jax to know about them especially because not all are good. My mother's wolf was the goddess of Lies, Greed, Envy, Pride, Lust, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, & Rape. And the spirit of Unforgivable Sins, whatever that means." He flipped the page to his mother's wolf she was white with a black blue back, top of head, top of tail and front legs. The ears and underbelly was white.

"Ken what happened to your mom?" I remember her never being around.

"My mother was a kind and gentle woman. However her wolf was too powerful for her and took over most of the time. Only when my mom felt strong emotions could she control her body. They ended up having to lock her away because she was planning to gain more power within the pack. One night she was feeling sad and alone and committed suicide that's one reason why we don't have hanging lights in the cells anymore." He took the journal away from me sitting in the arm chair in front of my desk.

"Oh I'm sorry, but why did you have to show me this journal?" I didn't give him pity no one wants the pity look.

"Because I needed to have you see that your wolf is the queen of wolves." He got up and placed the book back.

"Wait! What! My wolf is the queen of wolves!" I yelled, if I was drinking water I would have the best spit take.

"Did you even read it." he questioned me giving me a look that showed he clearly knew I didn't. I grabbed the book and sat down in my chair.

"No I was listening to you all I did was look at the picture." I opened the book to the page lupa was on. "Lupa, Wolf Queen, Wolf of Motherhood, Children, Astrology, Stars, Peace, Balance, and Dreams, spirit of Visions, Gentle Wolf of the South." I gasped placing the book down on my desk and standing up.

"And my wolf is RAEdwulf also known as Conri. He is the king." That made my mouth drop to the floor. That meant we were mates. Oh crap. This isn't good.

Ken's P.O.V.

"And my wolf is RAEdwulf also known as Conri. He is the king." That made her mouth drop to the floor. What did she not see me that way?

"But I already have a mate" she lied it was very obvious.

"No you don't. It isn't possible. My birthday is next week and I'll be seventeen then we will know for sure." I got up and went over to her placing my hands on her arms.

"Yes I do and it's Ethan that's why he was with us when we confronted Rosalyn. Just because our wolves are king and queen doesn't mean were mates" She backed away from my grasp.

"Ray" I whispered moving closer. "Look here." I pointed to the bottoms where it clearly said, the people to have Conri and Lupa as their wolves have the privilege to become mates.

"No." She snapped at me still avoiding my gaze. A low growl crossed the room just as I went to touch her. I looked over to the door way was Ethan standing with his fist clenched. Oh please.

"Get away from her!" He yelled walking closer. He was holding back his wolf. Come on buddy your wolf please, that's a little bit too much. "I said get away from her!" he roared.

"Okay whatever you say Coyote" that stopped him in his tracks and it surprised me too.

"What?" He was very shocked too