Chapter seven - Wake up damn it!

Lilly's P.O.V.

I don't know what's happening but Jaxons pack seems so depressed, like they lost an important pack member. I haven't seen that Rachel chick in a week. I'm very glad for that, I don't trust her but my wolf is deathly afraid of her and respects her.

"Jaxson please" I begged for the millionth time.

"Lilly as much as I would love to mark you right now I can't if I do I can't risk losing you." His voice was filled with worry and pity. I knew he felt bad for me because not only was I dying in pain from heat but because he knew where I came from.

"I don't know how much longer I can take" I whined but it came out as a plea.

"Lilly your strong I know you can do this." He captured my lips in his and my hormones took over pinning him against the bed practically eating his face off.

"Please" I whispered breathlessly. His eyes dilated and he shot up. I groaned in pain from the loss of contact.

"Lilly my pack is in danger from rogue attacks every day and if they smell that your my mate they'll go after you. And I cant risk that."

Abigail's P.O.V.

I want to rip Ethan to shreds and have that thing watch every moment. Rachel's the strong one, I'm just Abby, the alpha's sister. I'm fine with that. I admire Rachel, she's basically led the pack since the age of thirteen. Our uncle wouldn't do anything with out her consent. After all he was not one for violence so whenever it came to rogues or angry packs he'd ask her what she thought. Nobody knew this of course, could you imagine if they did? Everyone's thoughts would be negative and rude.

"How's she doing?" I asked, Barbie hasn't left her side, they were never really close but all of a sudden he can't leave her alone. What shocked me the most was to see him walk into the kitchen.

"It's as if she's asleep" he poured himself a cup of coffee and grabbed a pop tart and headed back into the infirmary. "Abigail! something's happening!" he screamed out loud and probably to Jax because next thing I know he is stumbling down the stairs half naked. Luckily he still has pants on. I follow after Jax in to the infirmary where Rachel's flipping out. Her face is scrunched in pain and tears are streaming down her face as she slashes around. Her body begins to tremble and bones can be heard breaking and re arraigning.

"Is she?" I ask but Frank beat me to it.

"Shifting, yes." He was very calm and collected as him and his mate Sheryl take all the needles and suction cup thingys off her.

"Why is she?" ken asked looking down at the now shifted Rachel starring at is like she can't believe she sees us.

"Rachel can you hear me?" I asked thru our twin link something I always love.

"My human side is still weak but she just had her first vision and will wake in one to two days depending in her will power. But for now I will stay in wolf form for her protection." Her wolf said, I was really hoping to hear her voice.

"What's your name?" I asked. Rachel never really was one to brag about her wolfs name. Everyone knew mine Accalia. I always thought it was so unique and beautiful so I basically told everyone about it.

"My dear Accalia I am Lupa." my wolf instantly submitted and forced me to bow my head.

"Abigail I see you now know who Rachel's wolf is?" Jaxon chuckled.

"Yeah but I'm so confused why did my wolf force me to do that?" Ken face palmed.

"Not you too!" Ken exclaimed shaking his head and mumbling words.

"Lupa is the queen of all werewolves." Jaxon said very proudly of his alpha.

"Oh" is all I could mutter.

"Lupa are you going to change back or stay in wolf form?" Frank calmly asked the huge white wolf that is Lupa. He nodded his head in an understanding manor before he spoke again. "She is staying in the form until she wakes up." He then walked out of the room Jax following closely behind.

"God damn it Rachel! I know your stubborn, but wake the hell up!" Ken shouted at the wolf getting really close to its snout. She didn't bite or growl, however she did lick the side of his face leaving tons of saliva in his hair and on his face.

"I guess Rachel gets her smart ass remarks from her wolf?" I retorted giggling and leaving the room.

Lupa's AKA Rachel but Lupa is in control so it therefore Lupa's P.O.V

I find it very amusing all of Ken's efforts to get Rachel to wake up. Kissing her as if true loves kiss would work. Hun that only works in fairy tales. He also has tickled her feet poked her several times in the stomach and has even put ice down her shirt. None of which woke her up.

Rachel is already awake but is too weak to be able to control her actions and keep my locked up. Most of her strength goes into keeping me in check. Every once in a while she tries to gain control back, almost wining a few times. She still doesn't understand how much strength is needed if what happens in her vision comes true.

"My turn" Rachel angrily seethes gaining control back.

Rachel's P.O.V

I have no idea how long I've been out but all I remember is the hit over the head my dreadful vision, shifting and everything that followed. One thing is for sure that vision mustn't come true.

I shifted back and passed out from exaustion.

"I told you, you need rest" Lupa's voice echoed in my head. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hello!!!!! So What do you think her vision was about? why would Lupa say that she needs her strength? Comment what you think!!!

Please feel free to comment your opinions.

Vote!

Comment!