Chapter sixteen - lockdown

Rachel's P.O.V

School has been difficult, with my fast growing tummy and the humans asking questions it's difficult. The last month has been difficult trying to explain to kids that they need to take this training seriously or telling them they might die in a more friendly kind of way is difficult. But what aggravates me more is that a rouge just entered the school and is walking the halls. All the wolves are on edge but the lockdown hasn't been signaled yet. I linked my uncle two minutes ago when I smelt him and I haven't heard anything back.

"Code green code green." was spoken over the loud speaker. Finally.

"Okay children lets all go into the back room. John turn the lights off and Kerry close the shades. Everyone in the back room now this isn't a drill stay quiet." I ordered lacing some alpha command to make sure the rogue didn't find is in here.

"Rachel..." The the intruder obviously spoke loud speaker. "Rachel Soul...." he creepily spoke once more. My class froze and stared at me.

"Stay here. I'll be fine." I whispered and ventured out.

"Rachel you have three seconds to come to me or... well you'll just have to find out." He paused, my pace quickened. "One..." I started sprinting. "Two...." why did my classroom have to be across the huge school. "Three..." the school ceased to a complete stop but I kept running bursting through the doors to find all the staff cowered in corner with Harvey standing protectively in front of all the women.

"Rachel no!" Harvey shouted as I ran past him and into the principles room where the loudspeaker was.

"No." I fell to my knees crying silent tears. My throat burned and my chin quivered.

"Your turn." A boy stood behind me.

"Who are you?" I asked the semi recognizable boy.

"It doesn't matter. But I'll humor you." He twirled the gun in his hand around his finger. "Let's just say. I come from two people you know. Ones name is Rosalyn and the other's-"

"Ethan." I sneered.

"Precisely. I however am the product of two powerful-" his sentence was cut short of Barbie snapping his neck.

"That just paralyzed him." Barbie shrugged. I picked up the gun turned the boy over and placed the cool metal on his forehead.

"Lights out little boy" the fear in his eyes was noticeable. He wanted to weaken my judgment of him. Not this time. I pulled the trigger blood poured out of the hole in his head. I quickly dropped the gun and went over to my uncle. The burning sensation quickly returning when I saw the damage. The little pup clawed his face showing he had degraded someone. Only alphas do that to pack members who have committed treason before exiling them from the pack. My uncle did no such thing.

"Tell the staff to call the parents to tell them everyone's fine and we will be dismissing." I ordered Barbie. I could hear him leave and tell his father what I told him.

"Uncle john," I paused wiping away a stray tear. "You did not die in vain. Ethan and his family will crumble. I will kill every last one of them, and if I don't, I'll die trying." I grabbed his head and placed hit in my lap all out of instinct.

"Let me" Lupa told me. I let her so I could switch places with her and be the one trapped in my head. And I cried.

Lupa placed my hands on his temples and rubbed her fingers in a small circle.

"lăsa această odihnă sufletul în pace pentru că Lupa spune ca se va odihni în pace pentru toată veșnicia și cei care se roagă pentru sufletul lui va fi răsplătit cu pace și prosperitate." Lupa spoke in a foreign language I don't understand.