Chapter eighteen - Revealed.

Lucas's P.O.V

According to alpha Ken Rachel wouldn't be able to shift to run. If that's so why haven't we found her yet. She only had a couple of hours head start. It's been two days and we haven't found her. We're currently in the town outside of Red Rocks Park.

"Alpha when are we going to stop and get food? like cooked food?" I linked alpha Ken.

"Luke soon we need to get there before Rachel does." Alpha Ken replied, I groaned.

This isn't fair! just because he is alpha he thinks he is mr. macho man. I'm only a few weeks younger than him! we equals! well not status base but on a human level!

"Holy shit!" A human girl screamed. All our wolf heads snapped to her.

"Poppy are you okay?" a human boy yelled from behind her running to her side. "Baby go back to the camp and tell your dad."

I didn't like how he talked to her.

"Okay" she kissed him on the lips. "be careful trevor!" she yelled and ran off. I growled at her behavior and Vernon jumped off scared. I charged at the boy pinning him to the ground.

"Get off me!" he struggled to get his arms out of my paws hold and he spit in my face. Is he an idiot what kind of person spits in a wolfs face.

"Enough!" Alpha Ken yelled making me stop and get off him whimpering.

"Thankyou! wait where did one of the other wolves go?" The boy asked.

"Oh I don't know probably wondered off you know wolves." Alpha Ken said doing his nervous tick everyone knows about.

"No I don't. Anyway thanks for saving me. oh! we should probably get away from the rabid wolves." I growled at his comment.

"No I'm-" alpha Ken got cut off my the girls father I suppose, shooting at the warriors and myself. While Wes and Vernon ran to alpha Ken.

"Stop!" Vernon shouted. The man holding the gun of course didn't listen and continued to shoot. We all scattered once he got close enough to actually do some damage. That's when I saw her, running towards the boy and then all I saw was red. I charged towards them.

"Dad!" the girl shouted and then a sharp pain went through my left leg. I dropped to the ground slideing to a halt at the girl and boys feet. I was furious by now. First this boy and now this man. I shifted.

"You idiot you could of killed me!" I shouted at the man.

"Lucas!" Alpha Ken shouted running past the shocked father, grabbing me by the throat and dragging me towards the rest of the group. "Lucas you just exposed werewolves to those people. Do you know what the consequences are?" he shouted at me.

"No" I answered ashamed.

"Because no one does it, but all alphas and betas children know because they have to do the consequence. IM SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU!" he shouted in my face. I submitted and whimpered, for two reasons my alpha was yelling at me and my leg fucking hurt like hell and was starting to heal with the bullet in it.

"Uh alpha I think we should get the bullet out of him, and not to be rude but we shouldn't kill him because we need him to find Luna Rachel." Ben the top warrior said.

"Fine." Alpha Ken said walking away.

"It will only hurt for a little while okay?" Celia said and started digging around in my leg.

"Holy shit!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" Celia hissed at me. I bit my lip and did as I was told. "There now you can start healing and out these on." She threw pants at me and I put them on.