Chapter twenty - Eighteen might not be long enough

FIVE YEARS LATER.

Rachel's P.O.V.

I'm cleaning up my youngest mess she just made.

"Aria why do you have to be so messy" I giggled in my two year olds face.

"Mommy! Garrett's mixing the play dough again." Jett said.

"Jett Jason Wilson what have I told you about tattling on your brother!" I reprimanded my five year old.

"It's not Garrett's fault he is mentally challenged and that I should only tell you if it's life or death or if he is breaking anything" he sighed and went to the top of the stairs in the pack house for a time out.

"Jett tattling again?" Ken asked.

"Yes Barbie." I smirked.

"I told you not to call me that anymore it makes the little ones think it's okay to disrespect me." He whined.

"Oh and you whining right now helps them respect you?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, yes it does." Ken sarcastically answers helping me clean up Arias food mess.

"Why can't she be like the boys and obediently eat her peas." I said placing the last pea in the bowl.

"Because she's like you. I'm going to put her mate through hell before he even thinks about touching her." Ken growled at the thought.

"And I bet you wou-" I stopped, my vision becoming cloudy. "Okay hold on to that thought for a second." I told Ken.

"Visio-" he got cut off by my vision.

"I'm sick of you being so over protective!" Aria yelled at me and Ken. "You smother Jett and Garrett with what ever they want! but with me your so damn protective!"

"Sweetie it's for your own good." Ken tried to sooth.

"My own mate is going to reject me because of you! He's going to reject me!" she shouted and began to cry.

"Honey I'm sorry, but that's how we will know if he is going to treat you right." Ken tried agin to calm her down.

"I'm leaving!" she shouted and charged up the stairs to her room.

"She'll be back" I said to Barbie.

"I don't know, she seemed serious this time." Ken replied.

"Trust me Ken, she'll be back." I reassured him. I started up the stairs towards Arias room.

"Alpha, Aria left the pack border" one of the patrol wolves linked me.

"Go after her!" I commanded. I stormed down the stairs heading out the door, but Ken grabbed me.

"What did you have another vision?" Ken asked

"No a patrol linked me, she's left." I said taking off towards the forest.

"Where!" I linked the patrol.

"East" he linked back and that's where I darted.

"Ken she left because of your overprotectiveness" I said once my vision ended.

"I'm still going to be protective." Ken simply said throwing out the peas.

"She said we neglected her. That she was the child who got nothing." I said picking her up.

"Mama." Aria said. "Down." she then proceeds to squirm in my arms till I let her down and she runs into the living room.

"Well let's not neglect her!" Ken said following her into the living room.

"How's little Paul?" I asked Lilly who was playing cars with Paul.

"He's doing good I thought terrible twos stopped at the age of three I guess not." She laughed which made Paul laugh.

"Let's just hope they don't grow up too fast." Jaxon said tickling Paul's older sister Caroline who's four.

"Yeah." I nervously chuckled. An inner debate on wether to tell them or not about Aria, who at the moment seemed very sufficed with drawing, on the wall! "Aria!" I grabbed her, harshly taking the marker out of her hand. "No, bad girl. Do you need a time out?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"No momma" Aria said shaking her hand a huge grin on her face.

"Just don't do it again sweetheart." I kissed her forehead and put the marker in my pocket before letting her run over to Caroline.

"Mommy!" Caroline yelled. "Can I take Aria outside?" Caroline asked, loudly.

"Sugar please don't shout" Lilly said. After six or so years up north she still hasn't lost her southern accent.

"Sorry mommy, but can I?" she eased with her mother.

"You have to ask Aria's mom." Lilly replied.

"Ms. Luna can me and Aria go outside please?" She asked nicely.

"Yes sweetly just be careful, you have to remember she's only two." I placed my hand on the top of her hair messing it up.

"Thank you" she said. Aria and Caroline went out the back of the pack house.

"It's been so peaceful" Ken said kicking his feet up onto the coffee table.

"Yeah, don't jinks it." I said moving his legs to I could get by to sit next to him.

"We could handle it though." He said confidently.

A scream was followed my the door slamming shut and a thud.

"What the hell?" I said going on alert. "Lilly get Jett, Garrett, Aria, and Caroline and bring them back here. You boys come with me" I said heading towards the front.

"Alpha I'm so sorry I tried to stop them" Luke said.

"Who Luke?" I asked.

"The rest of them, I know I'm going to die, make sure Poppy knows I love her" Luke said.

"Luke your not going to die" I said trying to make him sit up.

"Look at me!" he shouted and then I really took in his appearance. He's covered in blood, head to toe, he's clawed up I'm surprised he even survived the trip here.

"I'm not going to let you." I said quietly not going alpha on his outburst. "the rest of who?" I asked.

"The rest of ebams cram" he coughed up more blood. "They told me to warn you, that their-" he started coughing uncontrollably I stepped back and let Frank and his son takeover. They took him to the infirmary, I'll get more information out of him later.

"He'll be fine, Ken go tell Poppy" I said to Ken.